DAY 259~ November 30th, 2010
I was awoken EARLY this morning to a little guy fussing, and crying. Come to find out he had "burped", which is the nice word for.......you get it? I didn't tell my children to call that thing with that word, but they do, and that is fine with me. Because I know what they mean.
So, little man came and slept with me in my bed. I got up, got the other two off to school, and cancelled his bus for the day, since they come to our house. Then I came back to bed with him for awhile. He didn't "burp" anymore today. Just a little bit of a fever in the morning.
When we got up for the day, we had lunch. Well, I made lunch, he didn't feel like eating ANYTHING. So, I made sure he kept water down.
Then it was time for me to pay bills, ugh! And then call again about the license plate to get a straight answer how much it is going to be, since we are not a resident. Umm, $163, we can deal with that, not the $350 that I was told yesterday. During this time I had the kids school call me and let me know that we will qualify for a free eye exam, and glasses for little lady. Because of her learning issues and her being in the deficit, which is lower they the delayed. Who knows, I still don't believe it, and I just think she is a slow learner.
I then called about wrestling for Michael, which starts tomorrow. It just felt like I was busy all day today. Then I was trying to gather stuff all day for the Boutique tomorrow. Busy, busy, busy.
And then we ran to the PX, to pay a bill, and pick up a few things after the kids were out of school. Then, to get gas. And finally, Young man wanted to go to Cub Scouts, so we had to run home really fast, grab his stuff, and run down to drop him off.
Then the rest of us came home, so I could make dinner. I let young man know that he would be going to Cub Scouts with out dinner, because we didn't have time to eat before. But, I did get him a snack to go. And then I finished gathering stuff up for tomorrow, ate dinner, and went back to pick him up.
Then after the boys were in bed I helped young lady with her homework, and then tucked her in for the night. Finally I loaded up my SUV with my Willow House stuff for tomorrow, and then went to do my homework.
I love and miss my handsome husband, always and forever....
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment