What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
this makes me sad. I like following along with your blog. I hope everything is okay.
ReplyDeleteI agree. Your blog is so enjoyable to read, and I hope everything is ok. I know you are looking forward to the end of this deployment, and I wish you the absolute very best!
ReplyDelete