DAY 272~December 13th, 2010
It was not such a great start today in this household! We were suppose to wake up at 7:25 a.m, but when I woke up it was 8 a.m. When the olds two's bus was suppose to be here at 8:06 a.m, and little man's bus at 8:17. Well, the older two, that was a no go. So they ate breakfast at home today. And little man managed to eat on time, and make the bus on time.
My friend picked me up to go work out today. She ended up also taking the older two to school to. I ran them inside and then we headed to 7-11, and to the gym. It had been awhile since I had worked out, so I didn't do the greatest, and she did, so she made me look bad, ha.
Then my friend brought me home. I did some laundry and and folded it while waiting for little man to get home. When he arrived home, we ate lunch, and I worked some more on the laundry. I then took a nap where I was dreaming about hearing the special ring tone on my cellphone for my husband calling. Each time he calls, I save the number he calls from under a motorcycle ring tone on my phone.
Well, I woke up, and something told me to look at my phone, where I noticed I missed 4 of us his calls, plus more on the house phone. I was so upset, because on the message he said he wouldn't be able to call for a couple of days. I think I was in such a deep sleep I didn't realize he was calling, I felt so bad.
Thankfully he tried just one more time, I was so glad, and I was able to talk to him for a bit. But, we kept on getting bad connection, so he had to re-call a couple of times, which stunk for him. I was just glad to talk to him. And the kids had arrived home from school not long before he called, so that they were able to talk to him also. It was great!
Then I heated up some more steaks in the oven. While those were heating I had brought in the Christmas tree, boy that was heavy with the tree stand on it. I wanted to leave the tree stand on it so I wouldn't have to mess with getting that perfect. And another problem, the tree was taller then the door. I called young man over to help me. The tree stand ended up going on a rug by the door, so it made it easy to scoot the tree with young man's help without ruining the floor, to it's spot yet to be decorated. But, it is in the house, and that is good for now.
After dinner, when we really should be relaxing, we had to go to Wrestling Practice, 6:30-7:30p.m. Once that was over, it was bedtime for the kids.
I have cut out some coupons for the commissary I will be using in the next couple of days, and most of my homework is done. (Because I only have to do my homework a certain amount of days per week) Time to get some shut eye!
I was very thankful to talk to my handsome husband today,. and I cannot wait until he is home again with our family.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment