My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Monday, December 27, 2010

staying around the house....

Day 286~December 27, 2010~

It was another day at home, 3rd day in a row. But this will end tomorrow, we will have things to do, but not until night time. So, most of the day we will be home.

Today we were home all day. What did we do? Clean of course after brunch. I made omelets, with ham. Ha, they didn't turn out very well, and my husband would have laughed at me. But, you know what, the kids ate every last bite, and their cinnamon toast. Which, hasn't been happening lately, they haven't ate all of their food. Good thing they don't know what an omelet looks like, thanks to the cheese that covered it up.

I cleaned both play rooms today, upstairs and downstairs. Yesterday I just dumped out ALL toys to organize what I wanted upstairs and downstairs, and then which ones I want to yard sale. So far I have a bag and a half to yard sale, plus a couple bigger items. I mainly kept the newer toys upstairs and organized those, then took the older toys and organized those. Both areas were a mess. But, they are all cleaned up now. And both carpets are vacuumed!

In between, I took breaks and got on Facebook to talk to Josh. Which was really nice. I wish I could have just skipped the cleaning, to talk to him all day. But the cleaning had to be done, unfortunately. And it seems never ending, I always have someone clean.

Thankfully we were having leftovers again tonight for dinner, because I worked myself up an appetite cleaning, and thankfully it was something quick and easy.

Shortly after it was time for the kids to go to bed, and I had things to do myself. But, not it's getting late again, so I should head to bed myself.

I love and miss my husband tons and tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.