My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Friday, December 17, 2010

Bus incident Update~The meeting didn't go well at all.....

DAY 275~December 16, 2010

Thankfully my friend Stephanie picked me up this morning to take me to the meeting at the bus barn. It had snowed just enough today to mess up the roads but no more then that.

I went to the meeting, dreading confrontation with the bus driver, but hoping to resolve the issue. (Blog on Day 274 tells the entire story). Instead, my friend and I walk in for the meeting and the Transportation manager basically tell my friend to be quiet, and accuse me of lying. The bus driver had said that he didn't pull up the 2nd time as if he was leaving, and the Transportation Manager believed him. I would not have been there if the bus driver didn't pull up the 2nd time and was leaving until I waived him down to stop him. The bus driver said that didn't happen. And it did. The meeting just went horrible. They wanted me to be okay with everything leaving, and basically forget he tried leaving my daughter at the bus stop. I'm not going to after they treated my friend badly, and they accused me of lying because the manager believed his driver over me. I was told the kids can either ride the bus or not, but he will be the bus driver. I told them my kids will ride the bus, but this matter is not over because I'm discussing it with my husband. Which my husband will be calling the superintendent from Iraq. The bus driver looked at the ground the entire time, and when my friend told him that he should apologize he didn't. Maybe if they would have treated us better, and apologized this issue might just be over, but they treated us horribly and the bus driver didn't apologize, and lied that he wasn't leaving, to cover himself, this issue will be on going.

When my friend and I left there we ran some errands. On the way we saw a one car accident where a car was flipped over, originally I thought it was a red car. Later I found out it was a smaller type SUV. They had to cut the roof off to get the person out, hopefully they are okay.

Then we went to Old Navy, Whole Foods, and something Mexican Grill. It was very good, my friend bought me lunch today, and I was thankful for that. Then she brought me home. Where I did the usual cleaning, while I ate my burrito. Yes, I did both at the same time.

When I arrived home was when I had time to think because I was alone. It was the time with everything that just happened at the meeting hit me. I know I'm going to sound like a big baby, oh well, but I had tears in my eyes because I couldn't believe that meeting, and I was just so mad. So, mad that they bus driver lied, so mad the the manager didn't believe me and fully admitted that, so mad at everything. During the meeting I was even getting an upset stomach because everything that was happening. And I literally called BS, for those of you know that what that represents, on the manager, saying he believed the bus driver did the right thing, and believed that he didn't move up, and believed that he wouldn't have left my daughter behind. That was when I called BS, and said, I wouldn't have had to waive the bus driver down to stop. Ugh, I was very mad all day about this.

When the older two got home from school, I had to take little lady to her strength and flexibility class, for a half hour. Thankfully when I was waiting for her, I got on my facebook on my i-phone. My husband was on then, I was so happy about that, I was finally able to tell him what happened at the meeting. Once the class was over we came home and had our dinner, the kids watched a movie and went to bed.

I'm ready to go to bed and put this day behind me. I was so thankful that my friend went with me today, or else things would have been worse then it already was with the 3 men accusing me of lying. It was just not acceptable the entire thing, from what happened yesterday, to the meeting today. I went to resolve an issue, not have my friend told to be quiet and be accused of lying. If that didn't happen yesterday, I really wouldn't have had any reason to go to the bus barn.


Loving, missing, and wishing my husband was here with us, I cannot wait for the next few months to go by...

1 comment:

  1. That is terrible! I would be so frustrated and upset. If he had just taken responsibility and apologized it would save so much grief. Good luck with the situation!

    ReplyDelete

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.