DAY 285~ December 26, 2010~
I slept in way to late today, and we missed Church. But since what happened Friday night at Church, I was debating since then, Am I going to go? Or will I just miss and stay home. Conclusion was, that at least this week, and the embarrassment that happened, I wasn't ready to return. Hopefully I will be ready next week.
Today was our 2nd day in a row staying home, no place to go. It was sooooo... nice, I don't know when the last time 2 days in a row, that we didn't have some place to go. Not that I haven't enjoyed some of the activities that we have done, but sometimes I just plan to much, where it just becomes overwhelming. So, I'm going to do my best to keep it like this, where we are able to stay home more and enjoy our home.
Let's see the things we did today, well I cleaned some, after I made lunch. I was trying to re arrange the kids toys. We have a toy container downstairs I brought up to put some of their new toys in, and then take the old containers downstairs. And, I managed to bag up a garbage bag worth of toys, not for the trash, either a yard sale, or thrift shop, we will see. I hope to find more toys to add to that. Then I cleaned the kitchen.
I also played a game of Monopoly with young man, which seemed to take forever. But it was spending quality time with him, and it was his new game from mommy and daddy that was given to him on Christmas Eve. Then I did a puzzle with little lady, and watched t.v with her. And finally, watched some t.v with little man. I was taking time out during the day to do different activities with each child, I let them choose what they wanted to do.
To finish off the night, before the kids bath time, I had a Webinar for Arbonne which lasted an hour from 7:30 p.m-8:30 p.m. Even thought I still have tons of tons of things I could be doing, because I always have something to do, I'm going to call it a night. That way, I can set my alarm clock early, and get up and start the day at a decent time.
I don't know why, but the earlier I go to bed it is harder for me, and makes me miss my hubby even more. I don't know if it is just the thought of going to bed earlier in which reminds me of the loneliness. And if I go to bed later, I just fall asleep. I'm not sure, I'm strange having tears in my eyes thinking about going to bed now, oh well I guess.
Loving, missing, and thinking of my handsome husband, knowing that each day that flys by is another day closer to having our family of 5 together again.....
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
glad you decided to continue blogging!
ReplyDelete