My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Monday, December 20, 2010

9 LOOOOONG MONTHS.......

Day 277~December 18th, 2010

9 long months.... The amount of time you carry a baby, which compares to the amount of time My husband has been deployed. We are nearing the end, but the end of this deployment is still to far away, that it feels like you could just reach out and touch the end. It still feels like a dream that keeps on going on, and never ends. I'm just ready for him to be home already, and these next months to go by fast. 9 months is way to long to be without the love of my life!

My day started out with a phone conference for Arbonne, bright and early at 8 a.m. I guess this is a typical Saturday thing, but not for the next 2 Saturdays because of the Holidays. This lasted for over a half hour. Then it was time to get ready for the day.

First thing first I had to meet up and get my Pin Up pictures that were taken before and now put on C.D, these pictures are Josh's Christmas present. Well, part of it, I already sent him some other stuff. We were late though meeting the lady. The kids were not listening, and giving me problems about getting going, and that made us late. After we got the pictures, we were on to our next destination.

Wrestling was our next stop. Young man had a match. He won both of his matches, and was given a medallion at the end. He did a great job with his matches, and I was able to record 19 seconds of it, that was all my camera would allow. Then it was time to go.

Before we went home, we stopped by a nursing home where his Bear Scouts were singing. They were only there for about 15 minutes it total, handing out cards and caroling. We were finally able to go home and eat lunch.

I then spent quite awhile talking to Josh online. I had even emailed him some of the pin up pictures, and went outside and taken pictures of his engine for him. It was nice being able to chat with him on Facebook for awhile.

Our final thing for the night was going to a Christmas party at a friends house, who is really my sister. She made some great food, and it was an ornament exchange. The kids and I had a great time with my friend and the other ladies. We ended up leaving at around 1 a.m. My friend and then another friend carried the kids out to the car for me. And finally it was bedtime.

Loving, missing, and thinking of my handsome husband whom I miss tons...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.