My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Naps never get old........

DAY 267~December 8th, 2010

That's right, another nap today after I sent the kids off to school. But, I have an excuse (because, YES, I'm always full of those, ha) well, I had a really bad headache. My body was still in recovery mode from not eating anything but saltine crackers on Monday. Even though I ate yesterday, it was still thinking I hadn't ate to much, and so I had a headache and took a nap. But, even after medicine, and a nap I still had a headache when I woke up, and waited for young man to get off the bus.

When he arrived home, I made lunch for the both of us, and then made a few calls. I had to call some ladies about Willow House, to see if they were still interested in Hosting a party next month for Double Hostess awards. Some I was able to get a hold of, some I was not.

It was a good thing I got online though, and saw something mentioned about someones daughter getting out of school early today, because that made me think, that daughter is in our school district, which means my kids will be getting out early also. Which they did. And I would have never known, except for that facebook status.

When they arrived home, we cleaned, cleaned, cleaned. The kitchen, laundry, etc.. Until it was time to make dinner. As soon as dinner was over, we ran to the PX, to get a couple of important things, before it was wrestling practice time.

During the wrestling practice, two times, I was about hit in the head with a football. It literally touched my hair, and barely missed me. Oh my goodness, kids don't learn the first time anymore, move, and don't do it again. Just like the different boys hit the SUV two times the other day, move boys!!!! I was even sitting against the wall, completely out of the way, on the way opposite side of the gym. I got up and asked them nicely to move. Not only did I almost get hit, but another lady did also, and the kids were wrestling right there. I don't know where the parents were, but they should have been the ones taking care of their kids, especially when a lady about gets hit in the head twice.

After practice we came home and it was time for the kids to get ready to bed, and for me to complete my lovely homework, like always. :/

Loving, missing, and thinking of my handsome husband tonight.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.