My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Well, that was embarrassing.....

Day 269~ December 10th, 2010~

No naps today! I made it! It was hard, but I stayed very busy. After the kids went to school, I cleaned, cleaned, and cleaned some more. I did Lot's of laundry, vacuumed, and swept. Almost everywhere though. I spent a long time cleaning. Until, it was lunch time. And then after lunch, I cleaned some more.

I'm hosting an Arbonne party on Sunday, and so the Consultant stopped by the house today. She was dropping some stuff off. And well, little man decided that he wanted to eat a candy cane being sneaky, with out me taking the plastic off. So, he ended up getting plastic in his teeth, eeek! But he, what the younger two call, "burped", while the consultant was here. I felt bad for him, but boy, was that embarrassing.

Once she left it was time for the older two to come home. And then it was time for our pizza and a movie night. Except it was Pizza rolls, and surprisingly little lady doesn't like those. They watched a few different short movies.

While they were watching the movies I was working on Willow House stuff, as of now, I have booked 5 parties next month! Wahoo! As I was booking a party, I had a piece of paper beside me with one of the hostess information on it, I was just getting ready to put the information in the computer. Except, when I went to grab it, it went MISSING! Well, two of the papers went missing. I found one, but the other is still missing. It is important, because I don't have the hostess number to contact her. Earlier in the night I had seen little man with a piece of paper, I didn't really care then. Until later when I realized, the paper he had was the hostess paper. Sneaky boy. And now he has hid it somewhere, because I have looked EVERYWHERE, and it is nowhere to be seen. And, he doesn't understand what I'm asking of him when I ask him where it is. So, we were playing a game tonight, looking for this piece of paper, and guess what, I lost at a 3 years olds game, Ha! He is good at hiding things.

Oh, and I also have a new possible client for Willow House, about an hour and 15 minutes away from me. My director had passed her down to me, because even though she is so far away, I'm still closer then the director. I called this possible new client tonight, and emailed, so hopefully she emails me back. Maybe another possible Consultant to sign up under me, since she is so far away, I hope. I really want to build my team. It is a good opportunity with the Double Host Rewards next month, and everyone wanting to do parties because of this, so, the Right time is now, to be a Willow House Consultant.

Well, after all of that and being busy with Willow House and such, and cleaning the house, I still had homework to do, and that is complete to. Time to get some sleep.

Counting down the days until my handsome husband is home again.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.