My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Lost in the Night......

DAY 260~December 1st, 2010

The day didn't start off so well, the kids barely made the bus stop, and little man was throwing temper tantrums. It was horrible. My plans were to be ready to leave after the kids were gone, which meant, I had to be ready when they left. Was I? NO~! Little man refused to eat, and threw a temper tantrum over everything. I ended up running out to the bus stop in my pajamas, oh well, I don't really care.

So, then I ran inside the house and got ready as fast as possible. Then it was time to go to the Boutique. I ended up being a little late for the Boutique because of my crazy morning, and I was the last one walking in. Which meant I had to carry all of my Willow House stuff inside. When I went to the car to grab it, I had thought, geesh, I just want to leave. But, I didn't.

I didn't sale anything, but gave away 20 catalogs, and those 20 people entered in a drawing. So,that is 20 people that didn't know that I sold Willow House. I just hope some of those 20 people order something online. And I swapped parties, I'm going to do a Arbonne party for this lady on the 12th of this month, and she is doing a party for me next month.

And I had a table by a Lia Sophia mom and daughter. The mom was really nice and invited me to the Lia Sophia meetings, just to get additional help, she said that I seemed very nice, and she wanted to see my succeed.

Since I gave all of the catalogs out that I took, I left an hour early around 1 p.m. Right after 1 other person left. I noticed as I was taking my stuff out to the car that almost everyone else was packing up also. Which surprised me, since it was early.

Then I went and picked up little man. And we went home so when the other two got of the bus we would be home. Once they arrived home we took our half hour out, half hour back trip to pay the rent.

And when we were back from paying rent, we were home only for 5 minutes. Enough time for me to make dinner, and young man to change into shorts. Yes, dinner took only 5 minutes to make. That is because I took cheese slices, and put them on tortillas and made cheese quesidillas. Mmm, it tasted sooo.. good! And I only got a half because I gave the kids a whole one, and I got the last tortilla. I will definitely make them like that again. And a side they had, string cheese, someone stole mine.

Then it was time to find the place where we were going to take young man to wrestling. It was sooo... dark out! And we couldn't find the place. We were seriously lots in the night! I had thought I knew where the place was, so we parked, got the kids out, and foud out it wasn't that place. So, everyone got back in to go to the place those people told us. So, we got to the next place, and I was so happy I didn't have to take the kids out of the car again, only to find out that wasn't the place either, and it was another. I was soooooooooooooooo..... frustrated, and about to give up, but was going to give the last place a try.

Thankfully it was the last place. Young mans first wrestling experience with CYS was a match, and not practice. Poor boy wrestled against two different girls, and won the first one. But, this was not wrestling in a few months. And his coach says he has good moves that he knows. Plus, I didn't know that signing up with CYS wrestling, he got the outfit thing wrestlers wear, and then he gets to use the head piece.

Then we stopped and got milk, and bread and came home. It was bedtime for the kids. Except, I had to help little lady with her homework, and then it was her bedtime, so that I could go and so I could go and do my homework, sheesh, it was a long day...

But, this long, busy day is another day closer to seeing my handsome husband, and I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.