DAY 258~November 29th, 2010~
My main mission after all three kids were off to school was to get a new license. Since my Birthday is on Friday, it expires on Friday. Yes, I was a procrastinator and waited until the last minute, which didn't give me the chance to get it from my "home state." So, this will be the first time that I have ever had a driver's license from out of my "home state."
I was in and out of the building within a half hour, and that was two stops in the building. I had a question about license plates for our truck, that was downstairs. I went ahead and took a number. Then, I had to get my license, that was upstairs, I took a number.
As I was sitting and waiting for the one man to do the licences for a ton of people, I saw a lady checking her eyes on the machine. I was like, oh no, I left my glasses in the car. So, I ran back downstairs, grabbed my glasses and came in. Just then, I heard the number before mine for the downstairs numbers, to ask about the price of license plates. This is where the pain hit. The lady told me $350 dollars for plates and tabs, and then it was $50-75 for emissions on top of that. Sheesh! First thing when I got home I called for information on plates in our home state, $100 dollars, and no emissions. Hmm, I wonder which one we should choose? Not a hard decision.
I was able to discuss the issue of the amount it is going to cost for plates, and some other Issues with Josh on facebook chat, and then he called later. I was glad he got on facebook chat, because after hearing the price of the first plates, it was one of those times I wish I could call him to figure out what we should do. It is slowly going to get taken care of, just because it takes time.
Since I was busy figuring out that most of the day, I also was able to make labels to put on the back of my Willow House Magazines, so people know who I am. And I managed to finally figure out who to change the ink in the printer, even though now I need to buy black ink. :/
I made it easy for dinner though and made left over curry. Which helped, because the night continued to be busy with baths after dinner, then bedtime for the boys, and homework for Liz. Sometimes it is easier to help Liz with her homework after the boys are in bed. I don't have to worry about them bugging me, and she gets that one on one help. When little man is up, he is a mommy's boy, and want to be glued to me, well, almost, that is what it feels like wanting to sit on my lap all the time.
Then tonight I skipped the homework. I will be okay though, I'm allowed to do that 2 times a week. I needed to figure out what things I want for hosting my party. Between my online orders, and my launch party, I was able to raise over $530, which gave me $82 dollars in FREE products, plus one 70% item, and two 50% off items, and then in addition, since I was able to get three parties (3 people to host) I was able to get an additional 50% off three items. Yes, all of this is true. And yes, it was hard to pick what I really wanted. And I found out today, ANYONE that host's a party in JANUARY, even if it is an ONLINE PARTY, will get DOUBLE THE HOST CREDIT, yes that is right. Did you see what I received, and yes, it is not lie, imagine what you could do! Just let me know if you want to host a party, or an online party. Either leave me a comment below, or find my email address on my blog.
Well, since I stayed up late tonight to look for my items to get free, 70% off, and 50% off, it is time to head to bed. I cannot wait until I receive all of my great items in the mail.
Loving, missing, and thinking of my husband, and I cannot wait to see him in a few months.
No comments:
Post a Comment