Day 287~ December 28th, 2010~
Today was another day that most of it was spent at home. It was also another day that went by fast, which is also good, because I'm ready to see my husband in the next couple of months. I'm just past ready for our family of 5 to be together again, the kids and I are so over this deployment, and past ready for him to be home.
Well, we didn't do much. We slept it, got up did some house work. I talked online to Josh some. I had even scanned some papers he needed from our copy machine, and emailed to them. Then I felt really tired at one point, so I rested my eyes, or at least tried for 20 minutes. I had put on a movie for the kids, and the two youngest wanted mommy to look at every scene in the movie, so, basically I drank coffee instead.
Then I got ready. I had a Willow House Party to give tonight. Thanks to my friend, in which I call my sister, she watched the kids, and fed them dinner. I appreciated both tons, watching and giving them dinner. This helped me out more then you could imagine. She is a great friend of mine.
After I dropped the kids off, I headed to give the Willow House Party. I was nervous as heck, this was my first official Willow House party, besides my own Launch Party. And then the open House, and Boutique, but those were easier for me. And I was giving the party for which is now my Upline for Arbonne, made me even more nervous. I think I did alright though. Not my best, but each time I give a party I will only improve. No sales tonight, but hopefully in the next week over my web page.
Then I stopped by McDonald's to get my something off the dollar menu, cause I was hungry. She had offered food, but I didn't feel it appropriate for me being the consultant to eat. Then I tried calling my friend to say I was on my way. But what happened, my phone that was charged all day long, and at the beginning of the party when I checked it, well, it went dead. So I just made the drive to get the kids instead, feeling bad that I couldn't call.
When I picked up the kids, little lady started throwing temper tantrums. The boys were okay. She ended up saying she had a headache, so I asked my friend if she had Tylenol, little lady refused to take that until we got home. It took a couple hours, but I believe she is feeling better tonight.
I better get to bed, it is 2:20 a.m already, I cannot believe it. I have to change my hours in the next months before my hubby comes home. I love and miss him more then words can even say, and I'm ready for him to be here with me..
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment