My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Thursday, December 23, 2010

This one is for my Mom....

Day 281~December 22, 2010

I spent all day, not wanting to EVER write a blog again. I was mad/upset/angry over something, that I won't go into details about what it is about, or with who. I wasn't planning to write anymore blogs, ever, and that is why I had my last post. BUT, I talked to my mom tonight, and she hadn't been on my Facebook so she had no clue what was going on about not writing anymore blogs, and possibly deleting my facebook (I changed my mind on that one also) and the first thing she said to me, (almost) which made me feel bad, "My phone is fixed where I CAN READ YOUR BLOGS, but cannot get on Facebook." So, I felt horrible after that, even after telling her I was planning on not writing anymore blogs. But, she likes to read about what her daughter and grandchildren are up to, since we are a few states apart. So, if you really do like reading this blog, you can thank my mom, because for now it will continue. Even though 99% of the day, I was not planning on ever writing a blog post again.

Even though, If I didn't write this post, you wouldn't be missing to much today. The kids and I stayed home most of the day, I wasn't in the greatest of moods. I did get to talk to my husband, and the kids got to talk to him too.

Then later on, we met up with my friend at Walmart, where I did some shopping for our Christmas day Dinner, and stuff to make cookies. It was fun shopping with my friend, who also nicely surprised us and bough icee's ( okay, yes I have spaced on the spelling) which tasted so good, because I haven't had them in years.

Once we got home, I made dinner, and cleaned the kitchen. And I was trying to be a nice mom and make Santa Whisker cookies, (they have to be refrigerated, so I won't be able to bake them until tomorrow, if they turn out good, I will post the recipe.) My plans were to originally send the kids to bed, because they weren't listening at all. Instead, they helped me make the cookies, then went to bed.

And now since my stomach is hungry, and it is way to late to eat, I think it is a good time for me to hit the hay, (not literally)

2 comments:

  1. Glad that you are sticking to your blogging. Always remember that it is YOUR blog and you should ONLY stop blogging because YOU no longer want to document your life, feelings, and happenings....and no because of anything someone may have said(if that's the case). In 10 years your kids can look back on these journals and have a whole new level of respect for you and your husband.

    Happy Blogging and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super glad you're sticking around. You're real and you're down to earth. It keeps me following along!

    ReplyDelete

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.