DAY 273~
Once the kids were in school today, I was meeting up with my Arbonne Consultant at Starbucks. We were discussing further about me becoming a Consultant also. The conclusion, I will be doing Arbonne along side Willow House. So, if you need any make up, skin care, protein shakes, items for hosting or decorating your home, I'm the person to contact.
Once we were done talking I had to run to Walmart and get training pants and such. Only things I needed, nothing special. Then I came home to wait for young man. After we ate lunch I was between on the phone, and facebook for over 2 hours calling, and discussing Arbonne, and Willow House with some people. Hopefully things start picking up with either or both, because I'm ready for some income coming in from me.
I had been basically working on that until it was time for the older two to come home. Once they arrived home, we went to the post office where I had to send a couple of catalog packages for Willow House. The kids were all acting so crazy, and I was glad to be gone.
When we arrived home it was time to start dinner, and finally time to start decorating the tree until dinner was done. We only accomplished putting some lights on before dinner. One we were done eating, then we were off to a Cub Scout meeting for young man.
I didn't know Cub Scouts was doing an award Assembly tonight. But, young man didn't get any awards because he just started a couple of months ago. Then they had them make a candy cane out of pipe cleaner, read stories, and had all the boys come up to the front and sing some Christmas Songs. At the end they had cookies and juice, then we were of to come home.
Upon arriving home, we finally finished decorating the Christmas tree, even though the kids were up past bedtime.
Now that the bills are done, I'm headed off to bed. I have been VERY sleepy for a few hours now, eek. I was falling asleep helping little lady do her homework. Now it is time to get some sleep.
Loving, missing, and thinking about my handsome husband.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment