My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Willow House, Open House....

Day 263~December 4th, 2010~

I slept in until 9 a.m today. When I woke up I was planning on running to the PX, but my friend had sent me a text instead asking me if I could go to her house early to run an errand. I said I could, and started getting ready.

Two things happened when we were about to leave, 1.) my business cards FINALLY came in the mail today, perfect timing, the kids and I were getting our shoes and jackets on getting ready to leave, and I had them for my open house today, but wished I would have had them on Wednesday for the Boutique, and 2.) I had this feeling that I was forgetting to do/go somewhere today, soon realizing young man had a wrestling match this morning and I COMPLETELY forgot about it. By the time I realized it was to late, and I felt bad. I had told them I would be there today, and I didn't have a number to call.

So, we headed off to my friends house after I gathered my last few things for my Open House. My friend needed to run errands and then she was watching the kids as I went to the Open House. Some how, she went to Toys R Us, and Safeway, including traffic time, and was gone less then an hour. It was crazy how quick she was gone, I was amazed actually.

While she was gone, I watched the kids of course, printed out papers for my drawing, and had her help me with labels when she was back. When she got back the kids ate lunch, and I left for the Open House.

The Open House was great, it lasted from 1 p.m- 4 p.m. I made 3 bookings for January with the Double Host Rewards, and later on I noticed I did get one order from tonight. It happened to be the lady that won my drawing, and she doesn't even know she won yet, because I haven't had a chance to call her. But, yes, her name was drawn before, I had the lady that was in charge of the open house draw the name, so she is my witness.

As I was leaving, and after I had packed up my car with all of the Willow House items, I had got in the car, was getting ready to leave and what do I hear, BOOOOOM!!!! Right on top of the roof my my car. I was not happy AT ALL, these boys were playing football right in the middle of the road, when they all have yards to play in. And they were not being very careful obviously! So, I turned off my car, went to the back bumper, climbed up and looked at the top. Thankfully, as far as I could tell, no dents. I will be mad if there is one and I couldn't see it. So, I told them that they need to be more careful next time, and they are lucky I don't have a dent in my car. So, I got back in my car, and put my car in drive.

And guess what happens, literally as I'm getting ready to drive off, BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!! Right at my drivers door. I seriously angrily put my car in park this time. SERIOUSLY???? This time I told the boys, "did you not learn your lesson the first time?" I was so mad, I even told them, "That is what back yards are for, you don't need to be in the middle of the street playing football." I probably sounded really mean, and I probably sound really mean now, but honestly I don't care, they need to learn respect towards peoples properties, and that they shouldn't be playing in the middle of the road where they are hitting vehicles with their football, use your yard!!!!! I'm still mad about it actually, I just hope I don't see any dents on the vehicle in the morning that I missed, because it was loud when it hit my car.

So, finally I got to the house to pick up the kids. They were eating dinner already, thanks to my friend. After they were done we came home, and I made my dinner, since I had only ate one bowl of cereal this morning, and a couple bites of beer bread (from Tastefully Simple). Let's just say I was starving. While I ate my grilled cheese, with a slice of ham, ketchup, and mayo sandwich (yes I know, crazy sandwich, no I'm not pregnant, it is not a pregnancy craving, it's just good, haha) we watched the movie Elf. When I was done, we had a piece of cake, and ice cream, left overs from my Birthday Yesterday. And after the movie, the kids went to bed.

My homework is done, it is 1:46 a.m, and it is time to head to bed.

Loving and missing my handsome husband, and I can't wait for these next some odd months to pass us by, so we can be together again as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.