My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Yet again, it has been 2 months...

Day 274~November 15th, 2010~

2 months ago my husband returned back to Iraq from his "vacation home." Can you believe it has been 2 months???? It feels like just yesterday we were soooooo..... excited for him to come home and see us. And now, well, let's just say we have to wait over 2 months again to see him. This time cannot go by fast enough, I'm past the point of being separated, and I'm ready for the fab 5, as I like to call us, to be together again. Not just the lonely 4, missing one huge to do person in our lives.

My day didn't start off well at all today. I walked to the corner of our court so I could see the kids at the bus stop. And well, it was a good thing I did. Little lady starting throwing temper tantrums as the bus pulled up. The other kids got on the bus, the driver pulled up beside her, and yelled, "If you don't get on this bus, I'm leaving with out you." And well, he closed the bus door and proceeded to leave a 6 year old girl, standing at the bus stop all alone. Who knows what could have happened to her, he didn't see my standing at the corner. I went running to the bus, he was getting ready to turn and I had to waive him down. I told him that he cannot leave a 6 year old at the bus stop by herself. He doesn't know she is developmentally delayed, but that doesn't matter, he should never leave a child that young at the bus stop by themselves.

Even if it wasn't my daughter that was going to be left alone, I would have ran over and done the same thing for any child. So, I called and complained after talking to a few people who told me I needed to. And now I have a meeting set up in the morning to discuss the matter further with the bus driver and his boss. In which I was already told that it didn't sound like him, and that they never had any complaints about him, and it makes their bus driver look bad. Well, yes, I would say so, that it makes him look bad.

Some boys on the bus even told me, that after I put her on the bus, and started walking away, that the bus driver really started yelling at her.

After all of that was over little man had to finish eating and then go to school. But, he put all of his food in the sink and complained I needed to feed him breakfast, and was throwing temper tantrums that I needed to feed him breakfast. Sheesh!

Then it was time for me to workout, but I was very slow going, and didn't work out much. My friend went ahead and started before I arrived because I was so late, after my crazy morning.

The rest of the day I cleaned up some, talked to the bus driver's boss, and took a bit of a nap, until the kids came home from school. Then I talked to Josh on Facebook for awhile, a lot about the situation of the bus driver in the morning, among other things.

Then it was time to eat left overs for dinner, and head to Young man's last practice for wrestling. They played the red light green light game. I hadn't played that in so long, I forgot about the game. And then we came home for bath time and bedtime.

I did find out that yesterday a little girl asked young man to be her boyfriend, and he said yes. I let him know that first thing in the morning he needs to tell her he is to young to have a girlfriend. I guess they have held hands, eek, I told him not to do that. And that he hasn't sat on the bus, but he wants to. Sheesh, he is way to young, he cannot date until he is 18,or so. I cannot wait to see what my husband thinks about this. I found out about it just minutes after I got off facebook with him.

And now it is time for bed. I'm so tired that I have tears coming out of my eyes. Which means, it is 1:23 a.m, I need my sleep since my homework is done.

Counting down the days until I'm together again with my handsome husband, who I miss sooo..... much!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, the bus drivers behavior sounds ridiculous. And maybe they haven't gotten any complaints before because parents haven't witnessed the behavior. Sorry that had to happen, but glad you are being proactive!

    ReplyDelete

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.