My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Someone was watching over us in a very scary situation....

Day 276~December 17th, 2010~

When we woke up this morning, we had a decent amount of snow on the ground. So the kids got to walk in it to the bus stop, and yes I followed.

After those two were gone, I had some calls to make. First thing first to the Assistant Principal to tell him the bus situation, and get the superintendent's number. He was very nice and apologized for the entire situation, from the day it happened to the meeting we had yesterday, even though the school had nothing to do with either. Then he called me back and let me know he called the superintendent to let him know my husband would be calling from Iraq. And he talked to the Manager of the meetings supervisor.

I talked to the Managers Supervisor in the morning also. He apologized also for everything, and told me that that is not how they should have treated their community members. (for full story check the prior two blogs). I let him know how they treated me like basically I was lying. He told me that I had enough details that he knew I wasn't lying. He was a lot nicer then at yesterday's meeting. And maybe if yesterdays meeting was handled such as this conversation, then the situation would have been done yesterday. I felt comfortable enough that after I talked to him, then my husband didn't need to call the superintendent. Thankfully, I believe the situation is finally taken care of. I'm not trying to get the driver fired, just to understand you can't leave a 6 year old at the bus stop.

After that conversation I called the lady I signed up under for Arbonne. We were talking about ways to boost my sales, so I can advance to the next level of District Manager, in one month. You as my blogging friend can receive make up primer for $45 dollars, including shipping and handling. Before I even started selling Arbonne, I put this stuff on my face, and it felt so nice and soft on my face, I really liked it. Or, you can get Awaken Sea Salt Scrub, such as to make your feet oh so nice and soft, for $36 dollars, including shipping and handling. And we have another great offer, Arbonnes most popular skin care line, RE9 Advanced set for $220 per set, normally $323, plus you can choose ONE of the following, Renewing Body gel, make up primer, or awaken sea salt scrub, any ONE item for free.

When our conversation was over, I had to get ready, and make a quick lunch to go. I had to run to the school. When I was on the phone with the assistant Principal this morning I had received a call saying they had gifts for the older two I needed to pick up. When I got to the school, I grabbed the gifts, which was a cash register for little lady and a stuffed animal, then a transformer head, and something else for young man, plus books and coloring books. I also checked lost and found for that mysterious jacket that disappeared a couple months ago, never to be found again. They were donating the tons and tons of lost and found items to goodwill today after school. I'm not joking when I say tons, they had a LONG back hallway field with jackets hanging up, and it boxes, it was just crazy.

I then had to drop of a Tiramisu box to a lady that had won a Willow House drawing, and then I took another prize to someone that had won at a open house. Well, the roads around my area were fine. Once I got to the other ladies house the roads started getting worse. I was okay when I had arrived. But then, I left, and took my right hand turn, only to have my car sliding SIDEWAYS down the hill, towards two telephone poles. I was so very scared. I looked back towards my right, towards little man and the telephone pole that was getting closer and closer to my SUV and my son. I Prayed, that my car would stop and I wouldn't hit it. My SUV stopped, but then got stuck and wouldn't move. I had to do like a U-turn, which was very hard, because I was still sliding, and toward the opposite telephone pole, still would have been where little man was. I made it out safely and started driving the opposite direction. I knew I needed to get out this one way though, up the ice slick hill. Well, I took my "running start", and I was going to try it again, yet still scared to death that I would slide back down again. I got close to the hill, and what happened, but for a truck to take a left hand turn up the hill, almost get to the top, and come sliding back down the hill again. I was like, wow, I believe they are a man, if they cannot do this in a truck, how can I do this? But I Was determined to go, I knew I needed to get home to get the older two off the bus. I attempted to go, and I made it with a little slipping and sliding. I continued to be scared and a little shook up from my scare on the way home.

Once I got the older two off the bus, we headed to Walmart, where the younger two wouldn't stop fighting, it was so embarrassing. We got what we needed and came home to have frozen (cooked) pizza for dinner. And I babysat from around 5:30 p.m, until sometime after 10 p.m. It was a long day, and a long night!!

Time to get some shut eye, I have to be up early in the morning, boo!

I'm loving missing, and thinking about my handsome, wonderful husband tonight!

1 comment:

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.