My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Get Well Soon Mom....

DAY 261~ December 2nd, 2001



After the kids were off to school, then I went back to bed to take a nap. I need to change my hours and how late I'm staying up, these late nights are not helping me.



When I woke up, then I went to pick up little lady, and young man up from school. Little lady had a Dr.'s appt., and I wouldn't have been home in time to get little man after school. Then I took young lady to her eye Dr.'s appt, which was about a half hour away.



She was having her eye exam today, and getting a free pair of glasses. They examined her eyes, and then dilated them, and let us walk around the mall for 15 minutes, (the eye Dr.'s office is in the mall). It was not a good thing to walk around the mall, when you didn't eat in the morning, and walking buy all the lovely smells of the food court. I was starving, but didn't have the money to spend on the food.



Then, we were looking down on the second floor of the mall, and guess, what we saw, or actually the kids saw first, SANTA CLAUS!!! It was so cute, because some other kids were looking down, and then my two came over, young lady had seen him, then all of a sudden a couple minutes later, little man yelled out, "It's Santa Claus!" It was delayed, and sooo, stinkin' cute! Then we went back to finish her exam, and pick out her free glasses.



She had a big selection of free glasses to choose from, yes brand new. It is a program the eye clinic was doing, and we pick the glasses up next week. We only found out about it because of her deficit, the counselor told us about it. The school wanted to know if her eyes were a problem for her learning disability. We were there a couple hours and then went home. I had to feed young lady lunch before returning her back to school.



Then I went to clean the kitchen, and house before the kids returned. When they returned home from school, it was time to take young lady to her strength and flexibility class. As we were driving on Fort, there was an accident, that must have just happened. A smaller type SUV had side swiped a larger Military vehicle. It happened going the other direction. So, we continued on to her class, and we WERE going to be just a few minutes late.



I let the older two out of the car to go to the class, and I was just right behind them because I was grabbing little man. As I was walking in the building, I heard the lady at the desk say that it was a daycare center, and not the building we were suppose to be at. The kids also ran up to me and told me the same thing. The lady said it was at the Youth Center, which that is where we were last night. Well, it wasn't. And the people at the Youth Center were very helpful, and let us know it should be where we were. I told them what had happened, and then 3 of them started calling around to see where the class was. Indeed, it was where we were at in the first place. I was an angry mom, who was sick of going back and forth (not angry at the Youth center people, they were all very nice, and they apologized when it was not their mistake) I was mad at the lady who told us the wrong information, and that I now had a little girl throwing temper tantrums because she has missed her class she was looking forward to. It was awful!



So, then we headed home. Only to be stuck in the very bad back up traffic from the accident, for over 20 minutes with kids throwing temper tantrums, and no where to turn around. This is the closest gate going home, and I thought that it would had been cleared already by the time we were able to head home.



When we arrived home, my friend was waiting, because I was watching 2 of her kids, while she took my oldest with her. So, then I had a little lady mad yet again because she couldn't go, then a little boy that didn't want to share his toys and was throwing a temper tantrum, and then a little girl that wanted my friend, and to finish it off a little boy who threw a temper tantrum the rest of the time until my friend arrived. I was stressed.



The kids and I finished the night watching Rudolf The Red Noise Reindeer. I also helped young lady with her homework. And finally, after my stressful day, it was time for all three to be in bed, especially since I had homework to finish my night.

I just want to end this post with A Get Well Soon for my mom who had surgery today. I wish I live closer to help you out, :(

Loving, missing and thinking of my handsome husband...

1 comment:

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.