My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Good at Multi-Tasking....

DAY 268~December 9th, 2010

I can't believe I went to bed at 3 a.m this morning. The darn Food Network Channel, which is the only channel in my room right now. And thanks to that channel, I was STARVING when I went to bed!

Bad thing was, I had to awake at 7:30 a.m to get the kids off to school. Wish only 4 and a half hours of sleep. But, I didn't take a nap after they left. I cleaned the kitchen and did some laundry. Then I ran to the post office, took money to the kids school, and got gas. Then I came home and did more laundry while waiting for little man to get home.

When he arrived home, I made lunch. Then what did I do, took a nap of course. I will get out of this habit once I get myself on a good schedule, hopefully that is tonight.

When the older two arrived home, it was time to head to Fort for little ladies strength and flexibility class. I didn't realize that when we arrived, she was the ONLY one in the class, with just ONE MORE student coming next week. Wow, I'm surprised they didn't cancel that class. But it is good, because she gets one on one help, and she realized she loves the splits.

As parents we don't get to watch the class, which was sad. The boys and I had to wait in the waiting room, but the class was only a half hour. I also was able to talk to another one of the wives from our unit, which was nice.

Then it was time to go home and make dinner. Which was not that good, and yes I made it. But, it was some quick stuff. Frozen pasta with broccoli in it, the broccoli was good. Sweet Potato mashed potatoes, I thought they sounded good, they were in a box, Yuck! They were disgusting, but they boys liked them. And one piece of lunch meat. Yeah crazy, but they ate it. And said they weren't hungry after.

Then it was bed time. As soon as the boys were in bed, I helped little lady with her homework, and then tucked her into bed. So, I could work on getting my Willow House Packets together, and do homework, yes, at the same time, I'm a women, lol, good at multi tasking.

Now since it is 11:45 a.m, I should head to bed, before 3 a.m gets any closer, eeek!

I couldn't stop thinking of my handsome husband today, and dreaming of the day we reunite again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.