My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Monday, December 20, 2010

Michael Martin Murphey-Cowboy Christmas Concert..

Day 278~ December 19th, 2010~

I couldn't believe it today, I woke up 10 minutes before Church was to start. So, what did that mean, no Church for us today. And it was to bad! Today represented a year that we had started going to Our Church. We started the Sunday before Christmas last year.

We did have an excuse not to go. This morning I woke up with a stomach ache, I had ate to much great food last night at the Christmas Party. Once I some what started feeling better, and I went back to bed, little man woke up and was crying, "My Mouth." I didn't know what I would see when I opened the door, but I saw nothing. I assume it was because he was coughing that he was saying his mouth, because he had been coughing before. So, we slept in more.

When it was time to get up, it was lunch time. After lunch, my concentration was for doing my homework. Today was the last day of these classes, and I get 2 weeks off. It makes me soooo... happy that I don't have to worry about doing the homework for 2 weeks. Yay!!!! I have other things to worry about instead. When my homework was almost all the way done, it was time to make dinner, get ready, and go pick up my friend. She was going to the Michael Martin Murphey Cowboy Christmas Concert with us.

Not many people had gone to the Concert tonight. It was almost like our own personal concert. We had a great time. The country stars wife was even at the concert, with their daughter. His wife was even dancing up front with some other people. You could get up and dance if you want. It was to cute, my older two had even got up and danced together. It was just neat seeing everyone dancing up front. Then it was time to head out, and take my friend home.

Once we arrived home it was bath time for the kids, and bedtime. Then I had to finish my last final assignment for one of my two classes. And now I'm done with these classes, and I don't start more for 2 weeks. Yay!

Off to bed I go, since I'm really tired. Loving, Missing, and thinking of my handsome husband on this lonely night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.