My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Arbonne Conference in January

DAY 288~ December 29th, 2010~

I didn't sleep well at all this morning. I couldn't sleep, not sure why, I was just WIDE awake, even at 4 a.m. Then the kids were up at 8:30 a.m. So, I woke up just long enough to help them get dressed, made sure they had breakfast, and went to the couch. Then I slept for a bit, after I was actually able to fall asleep with out someone bugging me. And yet still, didn't get much sleep because I heard every little noise, in which kept me up.

Once I was up it was time to move on with my day. I had to eat lunch. Since I haven't been great at all about eating breakfast over the kids vacation, I have lost 5lbs. Where, I don't know, but that is what the scale says, so I will go with that. I just haven't had much of a appetite for eating breakfast lately. After lunch was over, I did the oh so lovely, bills. Because no matter who you are, you cannot escape those!

Then the kids and I had errands to run, we ran to the bank, and got gas. Well, leaving from the bank, I was sitting at a light, and a Semi was taking a right hand turn, from a road they were not suppose to be on anyways, and couldn't make the right hand turn. My light turned green, and they were still sitting in the middle of the road. That would be why the sign was on the road that if your a bigger truck, umm, don't go. So, everyone had to get in one lane and go around, and of course, since I was first in line on the far right lane, I had the most difficult time getting back into traffic from all of the cars that started the lane way back! Then we got gas after that.

I did run through McDonald's, because we had a lot to do, and I thought I had an Arbonne party tonight. That ended up getting cancelled which worked out, but If I would have know that, we wouldn't have needed to go through McDonald's, I thought I was on a tight schedule. But, again that was okay. The kids and I then dropped off some items at a friends house for Arbonne, for her to test them over night for her Arbonne party tomorrow night. Finally, at that time, I was in a hurry to run home, and put on my make up to go.

When I got inside, I checked airplane tickets, saw my hubby was on Facebook, talked to him, I thought I had to get off, told him, bye, then my phone rang. It was my upline for Arbonne letting me know about the cancellation tonight. So, I told my husband to wait, that I could still talk more. We discussed airplane tickets, and then he approved. So, I called my friend to make sure she was still going to be able to watch the kids, before I bought the tickets. She was actually at a movie, and so I didn't get to talk to her until later. But, the airplane tickets are finally bought, which means I'm going on a business trip for Arbonne, it is a conference in Las Vegas, in January. I can't wait. I will learn a lot more about Arbonne, about the company and how to do a better job myself as a Consultant. This will be fun. I appreciate my friend watching the kids, my other friend that is watching the dog, and my Upline who worked on helping me get the trip as cheap as possible, since it is fairly close to the day, and everything goes up in price when it's closer to the day. So, yes, I'm excited.

Then it was bedtime for the kiddos. I did forget to mention at the Willow House Party, for my Arbonne Upline, she had the biggest most beautiful tree I had EVER seen in any ones house. It was just so pretty. I couldn't stop looking at it.

Well, this is it for tonight, I'm another day closer to seeing my handsome hubby. I want the days to go by fast yes, but really they need to slow down just a bit so I can actually get things done around my house, and that they don't keep on adding up because the days go by to fast, but I don't want my days to drag on either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.