DAY 270~ December 11th, 2010
Today was another busy day for us. We woke up, got ready, and were off to to young man's Wrestling tournament. We were told to arrive at 9 a.m, because the matches go by fast, well, umm, they didn't. We were there for an hour and and a half before young man even had his wrestling match. He ended up not winning either. But, I didn't think it was a fair match. They are suppose to be within the same weight range. Well, young man looked like he was going to break in half compared to these boys, yes I feed him, he is just naturally skinny! These boys have also been practicing since October, he just started last Wednesday.
After the match was over, I had to hurry to the bank to cash a check. It was 11:43 a.m, when we left the Fort, the bank closed at noon. We made it just in time. I needed to open an account for my Willow House stuff, and I had to open the account anyways to cash the check.
Then we were off to lunch, I ran to Wendy's and bought the kids the $1.99 kids meals, since they are cheap. And bought myself a spicy chicken meal. When we were done eating, we headed to my friends house.
It was then time to go get our Christmas tree. Young man didn't want to go, he stayed at my friends house with her boys. Little lady, and little man, and my friend, and I all went. She knew of the good place to go, so I listened to her directions. We got a good tree, but I did pay more for it then I was expecting. Not at all my friends fault, just false advertising on the places part, and I just wanted to get the tree and be done with it. We shoved it in the back of the SUV, I didn't want to put it on top because of the wind, made me nervous driving on the freeway. Now I need to go and vacuum the SUV, but that is okay. When we got to the house my friend pulled it out of the car and carried it in the garage for me, and we both set it up in the tree stand in the garage. It will be coming in the house tomorrow. When we were home I noticed a package on my steps, it was my Willow House stuff, that I ordered from being the Hostess from my party.
Then we had to take my friend back to her house and pick up young man. We hung out for awhile, until it was time to leave and head home so we could get ready for a Christmas Party. Upon arriving home, I checked the mail, and had a wonderful surprise. My friend from back home sent me a package. I had not a clue what it could be. Then I saw Happy Birthday written on the side. Well, when I opened it up, it was a CAMERA!!!! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, and it was just in time for this wonderful Holiday month with Christmas. I love my new camera! After getting my awesome package, and great surprise, I had to get myself and the kids ready for the party.
We made it to the Party just a few minutes late. We attended Josh's Battalion Christmas Party, even though he is deployed. It was Hectic busy, with sooo.. many people. We managed to still have fun. They had the best steak (well as good as Josh's, just had a different kind of good taste about it) with potatoes, corn and a roll for dinner. There were long lines for dinner, and including Santa Claus. Which at first the kids all saw him at the same time, and then I later in the night wanted a picture with all 4 of us, and then the ladies only picture with the ladies I was hanging out with. I also was able to get a free ornament from Josh's unit, and some other ornaments. The kids did a cupcake walk, and they were given a container of cupcakes, times three. The kids and I also did a video shout out to Josh, that he will be able to see on the Units Facebook Page. I hope he enjoys. It was tons, of fun, but busy, busy, and crowded! Then it was time to come home, and head to bed, it had been a very long day!
Loving, missing, and excited to see my handsome husband in a few months.....
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment