My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Monday, December 6, 2010

CandyLand......

Day 264-December 5th, 2010~

I fell asleep in the wee hours of the morning, well umm, hmm, 3:00 a.m. I was sucked into the t.v by an infomercial (nope, I didn't buy it), The Express, Ready, Set, Go! The food that lady was making was looking oh so, very good, for 3 a.m. Then I finally fell asleep.

Only to be awoken in the Wee hours of the morning! At around 5 a.m, I heard, screaming and crying from young man. He wasn't sick, he must have thought it was time to be up??? I don't know, but I was to half asleep, I just picked him up and put him in my bed, then fell asleep. Then I was awoken shortly after by a little boy and a dog running around my room. ACK! Finally, they settled down, and I fell back asleep again. Not really even ready to wake up at 1o a.m. Yes, I know, that is way sleeping in, but my body still thought I was crazy for getting up at that time.

It was time to get ready and go to Church. Where when I picked my daughter up out of her classroom, I was told, she had to be moved in class because she was flirting with a little boy. Haha, and it was men teachers today to, lol! There is a little boy in her class that she talks about all the time also, just wait until her daddy finds out. When we were walking out of the Church, they had a table set up where anyone could grab free bread. Everyone already took what they wanted and it was left with one French Bread on it, I had the kids grab it.

Then we came home and had leftover pizza for lunch. Got ready yet again, and headed on Fort. Today they had "Candyland" which was a Christmas activities. The kids did lots of crafts, so much, I think I spent 2 hours standing on my feet, in my heels, (whoops, I didn't think we would stay at this place for that long, and I wore the same outfit from Church, along with my heels) while they did different crafts. Of course, no where in the area to sit down. Santa Claus was also walking around, and I took a picture of the kids with him. Santa Claus told me, "The beauty pageant is two doors down," which I thought was a little strange. They also had an ice skating, which it was more of a plastic ground thing, that you used ice skates on. The three kids all really wanted to go. We had to wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, because ALL of the sessions were booked for the day. So, it was more or less, if you came at the time of a session, and they had no shows, they would work you in. So, that is what happened. All three were able to go, and each got ice skates on. Little man, liked the ice skates on, but once he was on the pretend ice, he stood, and was just to scared to go. Even with the "trainers" hand, because I wasn't going, it was mainly for kids, and they had people to help. The area was not huge at all anyways. Little lady did pretty good, she was not scared, and she did her best. The trainer taught her how to hold her arms out straight to her sides for balance. And young man, he actually did really well for his first time on any skates. The older two really enjoyed themselves.

Once ice skating was over, it was time to go. I was starving! It was time to get home, and make dinner. Tonight, I tried something new and completely different for dinner. On my mind all day, I had an idea of what I wanted to use the French Bread for. I cut it up into slices, added mayo, mustard, pastrami, and cheese on it. I then melted butter in a pan, and cooked both sides. It turned out mighty tasty. So, I think that French Bread was calling our name today when we walked out of Church.

After dinner, I shaved the boys heads. They were getting shaggy, then it was bath time, and finally
bedtime, yahoo! I finished my homework "early" tonight, and now I should get to bed so I'm not going to bed at 2:30 a.m.

Now it's time to shut my eyes and go to dream land, where I can dream that my husband and the kids and I are together again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.