DAY 279~December 20th, 2010
I had a chance to sleep in again today, which is usually highly not usual. Except sometime during the night, I don't remember what time, little man ended up in my room. I remember waking up scared, because I heard my door shaking like someone was trying to get in. Yes, I was half asleep. And I found out it was him.
When I woke up, by the time I got going for the day, it was time to eat lunch. After lunch the kids and I finished getting ready, and headed to the bank. It took longer to get them going then it did at the bank. We were basically in and out of the bank because of not many customers.
After arriving home, I ordered my Spring Willow House Catalogs. Hopefully those will arrive before my Spring Catalog launch party. Once I was done with that I made up the kids special videos from Santa. Each child was able to get one with their own name, and it said what the wanted for Christmas and what they need to do to be better. It was really cute!
Then we were off to a friends house. We had dinner, it was soooo. very tasty and good. And I was appreciative of my friend for inviting us over. We had a great time eating dinner, and hanging out with my friend, my kids, and her kids.
We were off to head home. When we arrived home, the lady I'm signed up under Arbonne dropped by the house so that she could bring by our order from A week ago. And I used my foot stuff today from Arbonne which was great. Then the kids were off to bed.
And since I don't have homework, I can head to bed to.
Missing my husband a lot tonight, and hoping these next few months go by fast!
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment