My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Little lady, and her new eye glasses

Day 265~December 6th, 2010-Sleeping The Day Away......

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday. I was completely miserable, and that is exactly what I did, slept the day away. When I woke up with the kids in the morning to get them off to school, my stomach wasn't feeling right. It was more or less one of those things, "I think my stomach isn't feeling right." So, I took a nap, in hopes to feel better.

Or so I thought, after little man came off the bus from school, it all went COMPLETELY down hill. I was feeling so horrible, let's just say, I couldn't even move with out getting some type of sick. And this lasted until the wee hours of the morning of the next day.

I was stuck at the couch, couldn't move. My oldest made sandwiches for dinner. I didn't even have to tell him, he knew. I even sent him to the neighbors house in hopes she had at least one of the following items: pepto bismo, tums, 7-up, Gatorade, ginger ale, saltine crackers, or chicken noodle soup. I needed something, and I was to ill to go to the store. He came back with Saltine crackers, which just a few of those was all that I ate all day.

I didn't do my homework and went to bed early.

Day 266~ Little lady and her new "free" glasses.

This morning we had to wake up bright and early to get little ladies new glasses. Last week I wrote about us going to the Dr. and getting her eyes checked, and picking out her new glasses. Today, we went and picked those up. We had to be there before school started, because they had opened the store up for all the little ones getting the free glasses, and so the boys rode with us.

It was a half hour trip, then I couldn't figure out what door to go in the mall, since most of the mall was closed, but we found it. And went in. Her glasses had pink at the ends, she was soooo.... excited to get her new glasses. They kids also got orange juice and cookies. Yes, cookies, it was only about 8:45 in the morning at this time, and no, I usually don't let them have cookies in the morning. But, this place was so nice to give out the free glasses, and they offered the kids, cookies, and I didn't want to be rude and turn them down. They also had bagels, but I thought the kids wouldn't like those, so I told them they couldn't have them. Well, little man decided to grab one of his one, take a bite, and as soon as he was caught put it back in the basket. I quickly took it back out of the basket. Then we told the store thank you a bunch of times, I had little lady think them, and we were on our way.

It was time to make our half hour trip back, to take all of the kids to school. First, I dropped the older two off. Then I had to take little man, and walk him to his classroom. And since I had only had saltine crackers, and toast in 24 hours, I was low on energy, and took an hour and a half nap, that is until little man came home from school. Then I finally ate something decent for lunch, old fashioned, canned, chicken noodle soup. Still not very fulfilling to me. And even though it was more food, and about all my stomach could handle, I was still hungry. :/

The rest of the day I cleaned up some, cleaned the kitchen , and did some laundry. We also watched a few Christmas movies, such as "The Christmas Shoes", which gets me all the time. Each time I watch it I tear up. Such a good, sad movie.

Since it is yet again late, 2:30 to be for sure, and my homework it complete. Time to get some shut eye!

Hearing about all of these homecomings lately make me really want my hubby to be home, I cannot wait for these next few months to go by so my hubby can be in my arms again. Which, btw, I was able to talk to him for 40 minutes today! Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.