DAY 271~ December 13th, 2010~
Today was Sunday, which means Church today. I was excited that little man was going to be singing a couple songs today with the other 3 year olds. Well, we ended up being a few minutes late to Church, which is normal. But, when we arrived, the kids were already on stage singing, boy was I disappointed. I was looking forward to this for a couple weeks since I found out. Well, we hurried in, and I tried to get him on stage for the last song they were singing. He wouldn't go, he just stood by the adults, down by the state. I was so sad that I didn't get to see him.
When they walked the kids back to the classroom, I walked him back, dropped him off then came back to my seat in the front row. Today's message was that God loves you whether you do good, or whether you do bad. And he will accept you for all things. When you do something wrong he is ready and waiting to accept you back into his arms.
After service was over we had to run to Walmart. We needed to grab a vegetable tray, and some juice. I was hosting an Arbonne party tonight. Only one person besides myself, and the consultant showed up. I was thankful my friend showed up. The amount she bought made up for a couple of people, so it worked out. And then I bought a couple things for myself, hands and feet because those are my two trouble spots. I'm also thinking about being a Consultant for Arbonne, along with Willow House. That way I can make a decent amount of money from both while still being able to stay home and take care of the kids. I'm meeting with the Consultant at Starbucks on Tuesday in order to discuss this more with her. I have to first find out if Arbonne, and Willow House allow you to do both, if they do, then most likely I will also becoming an Arbonne Consultant also.
The party was fun even though it was just the two of us, we had facials, and did foot spas. So, it was very relaxing and fun. Everyone that wasn't able to make it really missed out.
When that was over my friend stayed over a little bit after and we talked for a little bit. Then it was time to eat dinner. We had leftovers from the take home boxes at the Christmas party, steak, potatoes, corn, and a roll. Then it was bath time and bedtime for the kids.
I finished my assignment tonight, but I was dozing off a bit, whoops! But, I finished it, and it's done. Now it is time to actually get some sleep.
I cannot wait to see my husband in a few months, I'm counting down the days until I see him again.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment