My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Yard Sale Today...

Day 136-

My fellow Army Wife came over here today. We had a yard sale. After she arrived, and we put some of our stuff out, I took Josh's truck to put up some yard sale signs. When I was putting up one, not to far from the house, I was having trouble with the tape. Finally I got it up, and saw some cars turn, I put the arrow on the sign, and then saw two cars pull into the court. They were the first customers, but I was out putting the signs up.

The yard sale didn't do to bad today. My friend made almost $90, and I made $40, and this was in the first couple hours. The big things I sold were, a high chair that I have had for all three of my kids, for $10 dollars, it was a little sad letting it go, since it had that special meaning being used for all three. It needed to go though, no use for it anymore. I sold this outdoor baby gate for $15 dollars, and baby monitors for $10 dollars. Then some other misc. small stuff.

We also had pizza ordered from Domino's for lunch. My friend and I split the cost in half.

During the afternoon it was really slow, and either people just driving by, or just buying 25 cent items, so we closed around 3 p.m.

The kids ended up sun burnt, so, tomorrow they will probably be in doors more. Some how I also ended up sun burnt, but I though I spent most of my time in the garage???

Then the rest of the afternoon the kids and I spent watching some t.v, I was trying to rest my eyes on the couch. That plan didn't work to well, with two of my kids throwing temper tantrums. So, I didn't really end up with a short rest. They were both fighting over who was going to sit on mommy. Little did they know, when they were acting like that, mommy didn't want neither!

For dinner we had left over pizza. Then later it was time for the bed time routine, tonight that included baths.

Now, I'm watching a 50's cruise, via webcam from Grants Pass, Oregon. It will be ending shortly though. At the beginning I had the 50's music on, and was eating ice cream, but since it was 2 hours long, I turned the music off a little bit ago, and finished my ice cream.

I think it is now time to head to bed, and have some sweet dreams about my handsome hubby. In which I got to talk to him, via facebook chat on my i-phone last night. Which is better then no communication at all.

Loving, missing, and thinking of my handsome hubby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.