My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dinner and Movie...

DAY 134~

Today I ended up not going to get Johnathan and Elizabeth registered for their free care. I have to do it tomorrow. I decided I wanted to sleep in this morning. And I knew that you would have to be there early, in order for them to try and fit you in.

Then this afternoon, we drove Josh's truck to get more gas. I was so afraid that the truck was going to run out of gas on the way to the gas station. I asked my neighbor if she would be "on call", just in case we ran out of gas. Thankfully, the gas light came on as soon as I pulled into the gas station. It was crazy. So, glad we made it. Then I couldn't find the right key to unlock the gas tank. I have never had to get gas for the truck before. So, I was trying every single key he had. I was like, just great, I don't know the darn key, and I don't want to drive the truck all the way back to the house (thankfully it is not to far) with out getting gas. Then I found it. Right after I paid for the gas, this person walked up to me, well, guy, and was like what part of Maryland did you live in. I always feel uncomfortable when men, especially walk up to me, and also when I have the kids. It sounded like he had lived in Maryland before, and just had hardly seen any license plates from the area before. But, still, made me a little nervous. Then he left, I got the gas, and we drove the longer route home. Just to be able to drive the truck a little bit.

We went to a dinner and a movie tonight, it was free. It was on Fort. We had some spaghetti pasta thing, with salad, and ice cream. Then they played the movie, "The Tooth Fairy." We had already seen the movie, but I figured it would be something fun for us to do, and a bonus, like I said, it was free.

Well, we didn't make it out of the movie with out Elizabeth throwing a temper tantrum. She wanted me to throw her food away, she was done! Then decided later, that she wanted her food. Well, it doesn't work like that, so she was just not a happy girl. With that going on, and noticing the boys weren't sitting on the gym floor watching the movie, I decided to leave a little early.

By the time we got home, it was our nightly routine time, and time for them to go to bed. Now it's time for me to get off and do bills.

Missing, love and thinking of my handsome hubby, always and forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.