DAY 137~
Running, it's not something that I usually do, but I do it daily. I'm not talking about going and physically running, this would be the one I don't do. I'm talking about what I do every day when I wake up in the morning. I ask myself, "What can we do today, in order to get through this day to make it go faster?" In a way, I'm "running" through the day. Figuring out things that will help the day go as fast as possible. Other times, I might slow down to a jog, like today. Today seemed like it went on forever. Even while I'm jogging, I'm still trying to figure out ways that will make my day go faster.
It is hard knowing, that you really want to see the one you love, but still trying to raise your kids. And knowing, these days that while your husband is gone, you will never get them back. But yet, your wanting the days to pass by quickly so your husband will be here, in order to be able and treasure the memories with you. It is just a confusing thing. My conclusion, slow your pace down to at least a jog, and make the best memories during your day, that you will have those memories to treasure, as you jog through the days to see your loved one.
Today we had a yard sale again. Didn't go as well, the conclusion with that, not to have yard sales on Sundays, only on Saturday from about 8 a.m-1p.m. Any other time on the weekend, it is almost a waste. I made $5 dollars today, and my friend made $7 dollars. It was from one customer, he was buying things for his grand baby. The rest of the time it was "drive bys", or men that would just get out of the car, and leave their wives in the car. Of course we didn't have anything for them. I think we closed the yard sale up around noon, I'm not for sure, but it was early. We just weren't getting any business.
Some of the rest of the day was spent cuddling with my little guy, he wasn't feeling so well. He took a nap on the couch for awhile, which is not to usual for him. I also cleaned up the kitchen, and watched some t.v, on my "jog" through out today. Today the pace, might have even slowed down to a "walk", because the day seemed to take forever to go by. And yet, not accomplishing much.
Last night I did get to talk to Josh on Facebook for a little bit. I'm probably not even going to be on long enough tonight to even "see" if he is on. There is always that chance that he is most likely not going to be, but I can always check on my iPhone.
It's time to end this "long walk" today and head to bed, and hope that the pace of my days at least improve to a "jog" tomorrow. At least now I can say, I will see him next month. Because of Opsec, I can't tell you the day, it is still a ways a way, but, It sure does sound nice, saying I will see him next month, :)
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment