DAY 133~
Today was my Dr.'s appt. It was a re-evaluation for the lump by my neck. Conclusion, since I really don't think he knows what it is, it's how the "bone" on my neck grew??? Yeah, sorry, I didn't know that bones like that grew bigger through the years??? I hate having something wrong with me, that I think they just really don't know what it is.
It took about 40 minutes to drive to the "new place". They have moved since I last visited the office, to a completely different part of town. Thankfully to my GPS, I found the new spot. Today at the appt. the Dr. numbed my noise, and then stuck this wire camera thing in it to check my throat. It was awful. He is like, it won't hurt, just feel weird. Umm, it did hurt, especially when he was having me say he, and me and stuff. That feeling was horrible. And I felt like I was going to gag! YUCK! Glad that was over with.
So, the only thing that might be done for now, if TRICARE approves it, is some type of steroid shot with something else in it, to help the pain I have been dealing with the years. Since, the Dr. has come to the conclusion it is a bone (I really don't think it is, which aggravates the heck out of me), I'm basically done with this Dr., because someone else does the shots. Here's to not receiving answers, AGAIN!!! I'm just really frustrated over the entire thing, I know that I'm not the only one that has this issue. It's just ridiculous.
Well, the lady I picked up from the airport last week, and then sometimes watch her son (our husbands are deployed together) watched my three children so that I could go to the Dr.'s appt. alone. Which is about the only break I have received in awhile.
Speaking of breaks, Johnathan and Elizabeth's packets are in so I can register them for my free 16 hours of care a month, (Jumping for joy right now, this made my day!) I have an appt. on Tuesday to go register them, but might just go in for a walk in tomorrow, because I have a different Dr.'s appt. on Monday that they cannot come with me. This was suppose to take 2-4 weeks. It took, just a little over a week, I'm amazed. But when I went in I told them that we just moved here before my husband left, and we still hardly know anyone (I know like 3 families here that I have anything to do with). And that I really don't have much help, which besides my friend today watching them, it's true. (And we have great neighbors that help with other things around here, just three kids to watch is to much for them). And so that is probably why the paperwork went through faster. I'm just happy about it!
Then, the tile lady was suppose to be here at 10 this morning, which was the time I was leaving for my appt. I let my babysitter know this, that the tile lady just goes downstairs to the basement to work. So, an hour later, after I had arrived at my appt. I had texted my babysitter to see if the tile lady had arrived. She hadn't yet. So, I had gone to my appt., and then drove to the post office after my appt. My friend, the babysitter wanted me to send off a package for her, since I didn't have the kids with me. I arrived at the house at around 12:30, the tile lady was still not there. At this point, I had given up on her arriving.
Well, my friend was leaving around 2 p.m, and she said, I think the tile lady is here. I looked. It was. No call, or anything, she just happened to show up. I really wasn't to happy about this. 4 hours late is to much for me. I wasn't mean, but had asked her, I thought you were suppose to be here at 10? Well, she was like, I had and appt. I was like, I thought we were your 10 o'clock appt. (by the way, just yesterday she told me a time, I didn't tell her one). Well, she was like, I would have called, but I thought you would have been gone. My response was you have my cellphone number, whenever you would have called me, you could have reached me anywhere. I wish my response would have been, I have been waiting on you for 4 hours, how would I have been able to go anywhere??? I'm just glad were done with her, she wasn't very friendly, and I'm sick of her coming on her own time. That doesn't work well with me.
I guess, it is time to go do some cleaning, give the kids to bath, and then do our nightly routine. Glad we have made it almost through another day, and we are yet another day closer to seeing my amazing husband!
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment