My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Laundry and a Movie....

DAY 126~

Well, it was actually folding laundry, and watching a t.v show. But, I thought that sounded better. That is what I did today. I washed the laundry, and I let quite a bit pile up, then I sat down and folded it all. I would do other cleaning of the house, in between loads. That way some cleaning was accomplished before I watched t.v, while folding laundry.

Today was not my day though. I did talk to Josh, but yeah, today wasn't my day. That's all I have to say about that. Then later on I found out my friend that was suppose to be here tomorrow for two days, isn't going to come after all. It's so lonely here, I was looking forward to having company, if only for two days. Then, I was like, okay, well I'll go to this Girls Night Out, that is planned for Friday. But, having someone watch all three of my kids is way to expensive. And then to top my day off, I had my two of my kids, the two youngest throwing temper tantrums. They both like to scream at the top of their lungs. For a long time, and nothing can stop them.It can be very frustrating. All I can do is try to ignore. You try and figure out what they want, it makes things worse.

I'm just ready for a great day. I have been through to many rough days lately, I just want things to go right for once.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you are having some rough days and that your friend couldn't make it to visit! I hope that you find an outlet soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee~ Thank you, I was really disappointed my friend couldn't make it. She has a lot of stuff going on in her life to get taken care of. She said, maybe another month, but I really don't think she is ever coming, :(

    ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.