My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

painting pictures for daddy....

DAY 132~

Today I felt I was finally caught up on laundry enough, and not have a ton of stuff to do around the house to clean (even though there is ALWAYS something to clean), that I allowed the kids to run through the sprinkler. Elizabeth has a Dora one that I got her for her birthday, and I finally let them use it. Which they have been bugging me to do. But, I'm not the type of parent that just let's my kids go out front (away from the dog), by themselves. And I have felt so overwhelmed with to many things to do. So, they had the chance today, and then, umm, they really didn't want to play in it that long.

I then brought out some paint, and let them paint pictures to send to daddy in his next care package. Everybody painted one, and they they went through the sprinklers again. Until it was time to come back inside.

Our tiles in the basement bathroom were still being worked on today. She showed up one hour late today, and had no apology or anything .It's not like I'm busy enough here trying to raise three kids on my own. I'm glad tomorrow should be the last day.

Tonight we made breakfast for dinner, well, Elizabeth helped some, they boys just got in the way, snooping to see what mommy was making. I cut up the last of my treasures, the red potatoes. Then we had a french omelet, or so the cookbook said. I had cut up the tomatoes (my treasures), and put those and cheese on top of the omelet. Then we had turkey bacon also. It all turned out good.

Tonight I was watching the show, If you really knew me, so here you go,

If you really knew me,
1.You would know that I'm shy, and don't have many friends, because I have always felt like the outcast between my siblings, I grew up thinking, "If they don't like me, then why should anyone else."

2. I'm not one that just invites myself to things, I wait for other's to include me, therefore, it hardly ever happens.

3. On a daily basis, I might just talk to one person on the phone. It's usually just the kids and I. I really don't have people that try and communicate with me.

3. I worry about every day, how me raising the kids by myself with Josh deployed will affect the kids future. Am I raising them right? Or am I doing this all wrong.

There are probably some more, but I will leave it at that. It just makes you think, what other's are really like, and why they act the way they do. Are they covering some hurtful thing up by acting angry? Or are they quiet, and not communicate with other's because they feel they don't have any friends. Now is the time to look around you and see, why does this person act like that? Maybe you should sit down and talk to them, and help them through whatever problem it is.

Now is the time to head to bed. Thinking of, missing and loving my husband, like always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.