My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Trying to get myself on a new schedule..

DAY 111-

One of the things I forgot to mention yesterday is that I'm trying to potty train our youngest son, and that is why I only really got the kitchen accomplished. I was setting the timer for every 20 minutes getting him to the potty.

Last night I headed to bed earlier, in hopes to get myself on a new schedule. I have been staying up way to late lately. Finishing my assignment, just before the midnight, and then slowly going to bed. That hasn't been working for me. I have this urge to not get up in the morning. That doesn't exactly work for me, with three kids.

So, last night I headed to bed at 11 p.m. This was early for me. But, I spent the next THREE hours, unable to fall asleep. Boy did that stink. Tossing and turning in bed. Which, I was sleeping on my husbands side before, last night, I tried sleeping on my own side again. Nights have been, and still are the hardest times of missing my husband. The loneliness kicks in. You would think this would make me want to go to bed. But it doesn't, it does just the opposite. I have hard time going to bed, in a nice and lonely room. And at night, I still can't sit down and watch t.v. I just really miss my husband. At least, we are a little past the half way point of him coming home for "his vacation home"! I cannot wait to see him in the airport and give him a big hug. But then, after his vacation home is over, I really won't want to send him back for another 6 months. Aww, that thought is just horribly awful. I wish this deployment was over already.

Today, I managed to wake up an hour earlier then yesterday. But, umm, it wasn't very pretty. The lovely dog peed and pooed all over our room it was horrible. I really don't want any other animals.

Then I came downstairs, made my coffee, ate breakfast, fixed my hair, and started cleaning. Today I did several loads of laundry. Then I worked a little more on the kithcen. And made breakfast for dinner today.

Oh, today, Johnathan went potty on his own, one time. But, that was the only time, the rest if the time he was having accidents. And, I had also called my Doctor who was suppose to call me two months ago for more information my mass. They didn't so I had that chance today, and under patient notes, it says I need to go in for a re-evaluation. Nice! I also called about our $60.00 water bill for the month we were gone. Umm, this was triple our normal bill. Well, are gosh darn it sprinkler was going off once a day, and that was why she said it was so expensive. I could understand it being three times the amount if we were home taking showers, doing laundry, and dishes, and then watering our grass. But, we weren't, just watering. So, it was ridiculous.

Time to head to bed now, I missed my time I wanted to be in bed for the night. Hopefully this time, I'm not tossing and turning for several hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.