My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Clean, Clean, Cleaning Away....

DAY 129~

That is how I have spent my day today. Cleaning away. Keeping Busy. The busier I stay, the faster the day goes by. The faster the days go by, the sooner I can see my hubby. And I can't wait for that day!

I have been doing laundry, like always, cleaning floors, cleaning the kitchen, and potty training. Which, the last one has failed! I have a little one that would just rather pee his pants, then sit on the potty. Even after sitting on the toilet. I don't know how many pair of shorts and underwear we have went through today. Doesn't help my laundry, ha! As you see, it just keeps adding up! It's never ending, and we are down one person with laundry for a few months. I'm a little scared to see how much laundry I will have when Josh is home. But, I can manage, I have done it before, I can do it again. And actually, I can't wait to see his laundry going through again. It means that he is home with us, so I can't wait, until that day!

Last night, I ended up going to bed instead of watching a movie. I just couldn't do it, I really just didn't feel like watching a movie. Instead, I was in our room by 9:00 p.m. I sat in our bed and wrote Josh a letter. I have been a bad wife, and have only actually hand written 4 letters since he has been gone. And those have all been in the last two weeks. Since, I haven't had to worry about school work the last week, I wrote him a letter instead. Actually, the past two days in a row. And then sent them off the next morning after I wrote them.

It's time to go make dinner now. Tonight we are having tacos. I'm using some of my treasures, onions, and tomatoes. I might even cook up some of the corn on the cob to use that up. We will see.

I'm also going to try and go to bed early again tonight. That is why I'm doing the blog early. The sooner I get to bed, that means the sooner the day is over, and the sooner we can get to the next day. Every day that we get through is another day closer until we can see him in the airport "on his vacation home." I just really miss my husband, and I can't wait until that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.