My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Friday, July 16, 2010

After 4 months of Searchng, I finally found, the one...

DAY 121~

My dress that is for when my husband is on his "vacation home".I started looking for one after he left, every chance I was in a store that had dresses. I had never seen "the one", until tonight. I was in the PX, doing my usual look. At first I was thinking, I really don't see anything. Something told me to go look again, there it was all alone, and the very last one. MY SIZE! I had the three kids with me, and so I didn't really want to try in on at the store. I figured, I could try it on at home, and bring it back if I didn't like it. Well, I put it on, and I was like, this is it! Then I took a picture and sent a text to my mom, for her approval. It was mom approved. (I know I have to pay extra money to send pictures over text, but it was well worth it. She was the only one I could get the opinion from, and if she didn't think it was that great, I would have returned it). Once he leaves from his "vacation home", then I'll start looking for a homecoming dress.

Oh my goodness, I'm tired tonight. I almost forgot to write my blog. I was all the way up in my room, two floors up, until I remembered, and then came back down to the basement.

This morning, we had our maintenance guy come out again to work on our basement bathroom, in which is still not finished. He ended up being an hour and forty five minutes late. But there was something important to do before our house, I guess. Then he left right before we had to leave for an appointment.

Today I attempted to get all three of my kids registered at the CYS. This is to get my free 16 hours of care a month, and that way mommy gets a break. I ended up walking out with one of my three registered, Michael. So, I can start putting him in his hourly care, well 16 hours per month. But, what is the point, when the other two aren't registered yet. Since those two are developmentally delayed, they have to be approved by the nurse, which can take 2-4 weeks. Then I can get them registered. I have at least 2 weeks to wait, if not more for my break! What is a mom to do?

After we left the CYS (Child and youth services), then we were off to get the boys haircut. We went to one of the shops in front of the PX. After that is when I found my dress in the PX, plus a very cute tank top, and a pair of shorts. I don't really have any summer bottoms, and end up washing the same shorts over and over again to wear. Now I have two.

When we left the Fort, we went to Little Cesar's to get the 5 dollar pizza. Well, we got a combo number 2, pizza, bread sticks, and pop for under 10 dollars. And she gave the kids each a little pack of cookies. We were in and out of the store, in less then 5 minutes.

Tonight was pajama, movie, and pizza night. The kids watched Home Alone 3. I let them choose a movie from what we already had. And we ate and watched the movie in the basement. Since, we hardly ever hang out down here. Well, besides when I'm doing homework. And that is what I was suppose to be doing, my homework. But, I ended up not doing it, and took the night off.

Now it's time to head to bed, hopefully I don't fall asleep walking up the two sets of stairs, well from the basement to middle level, and the middle level to upstairs. Sweet Dreams!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah that you found your dress!!! I am sure you look spectacular in it =) I love Little Cesars!!! What a fun way to entertain the kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli~
    Thank you, I don't even know what it is about this dress. It was the last one, in my size, calling my name. I didn't want to try it on with my three kids, so I bought it and tried it on at home. I have been wanting to go to Little Cesars for a couple months now. I finally found where they are located.

    ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.