DAY 110-
Yes, really that was the main thing I did today. Not much I know. But, I usually keep the kitchen clean, there were just some things that need to be organized. And then some others, like under my cabinet that needed to be gone. Those were the craft items, and such that I have just put under the cabinet. To keep them out out of the way. I really needed to put my crock pot back away. It has been sitting on my counter for a few months now, I usually like it in the cabinet. So, it's back now.
I really didn't do much then that today. But, I think I'm going to bed. It's 11 p.m. I have been staying up way to late lately. Sometimes up till 3 a.m (not all the time) And then I really don't want to get up in the morning. Which I have to because of the three kids. So, I'm hoping if I start going to bed no later then 11 p.m, that I will fill well rested in the morning.
I haven't been able to have any communication with Josh, for just couple days. So, I'm doing okay with that, since it has only been a couple days. I hope to accomplish a lot more tomorrow,with waking up earlier.
Always thinking of, missing, and wishing that I could be with my husband. My nights are lonely with out him. You would think I would want to go to bed earlier, but being lonely at night causes me to stay up later, well until now. Time to get some sleep.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
Cleaning and organizing the kitchen is always a huge task! I put it off as long as I can. Right now it's clean but if you open the pantry door something may fall on your head :o)
ReplyDeleteI hope you got some rest!