My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Taking a Lazy Day Today...

DAY 106-

After 3 days of working in the yard, I took a lazy day today. I slept in, well, somewhat, to what my kids allowed me to do. Then when I woke up, I ate, then did the lovely bills.

When the bills were all finished, it was time to run the rent check out. It takes a half hour to get there, then a half hour back. On the way back, I recieved a text from a fellow Army Wife who's husband is deployed. She invited us to hang out with her, and eat pizza for dinner.

The kids and I ran home to check on Luke, feed him, and let him outside for a few minutes. We then headed down to our friends house for pizza. We stayed for about 3 and a half hours then came home.

When we got home it was then bath time, and bedtime for the kids, and mommys homework time.

It was nice taking a lazy day today, and not doing a whole lot. Even though, it seemed like I ended up doing more things then I want. Heres to a new day tomorrow, and most likely a busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.