DAY 116-
This morning they ended Church with everyone going out front, where the newly expanded Church will be. They let everyone pound stakes in the ground. You could even write a message on them if you wanted. I did, and Michael wrote something to. The three kids each wanted to have their own, I was just planning one as a family. Michael used the hammer, and put their three in. I put my own in.
Then we had a cookie and some lemonade, in which will be our Church's new meet and greet area. Right now it is outside in front of the building, in the future it will be inside. We then headed to the car. I went to the passengers side to put the kids in the car. I usually always put them in on my side. I looked, and I saw a paper bag from the commissary. I said, please oh please don't let this be anything that could have spoiled, and then wasted our money. I looked. It was two gallons of MILK!!!!!!
So, I stopped by the house, and threw the milk away. Then I had to go to Walmart to buy more milk. I needed that for a reason, that was one of the main reasons I went to the commissary in the first place. I just didn't realize it because we were so busy yesterday. Well, at Walmart, I finished buying the last few things for Josh's care package also. I will send that off on Tuesday when we get paid.
Then it was time to come home and eat a late lunch. Then I took a nap while they watched t.v. I have had a headache all afternoon, that I was hoping a nap would take care of. It didn't as of now, I still have the headache.
For dinner tonight I used some of our treasures from the Farmers Market. We had Taco's, with whole grain shells. (those were bought at the commissary), with tomatoes, and onions chopped up from the Farmers Market. Then we also had Corn on the Cob, fresh, that I also bought. I had to take the husk off. Johnathan and Michael ate the corn like it was candy. Which is good. I cannot wait until tomorrow night, when I can make another meal using my treasures from the Farmers Market.
Now it's time to get off and watch Army Wives, that I hope worked recording. I also still have a headache that needs to go away. Oh, I almost forgot to say, I did hear from Josh, facebook message this morning. He will be busy until the end of July, with work, So I probably won't be hearing from him much for the rest of the month. It is going to be a LOOOONNNGGG, next couple of weeks!!!!
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment