My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I woke up at 5 a.m today....

DAT 125~

Today I woke up at 5 a.m, and that was going to bed after midnight. I really don't know why. I got out of bed, then went back to bed and stayed in bed until 5:30 a.m. I didn't fall back asleep though. Then I finally decided that was the time I wanted to get up.

I then went downstairs because my shorts were in the dryer. As I was taking the clothes from the dryer, to the couch to be able to do more laundry, I saw someone. It about gave me a heart attack. They were standing right by the stairs as I came around the corner. Thankfully that someone was my 8 year old, who decided he couldn't sleep anymore. That was about 5:47 a.m. And he stayed up. Was mommy ready for him to be up? NO!!!!! I was looking forward to spending some time by myself accomplishing some things around the house. It was way to early for any of my kids to be up. Then Elizabeth woke up at 6:30 a.m, and Johnathan at 9.

So, then I did a half hour mini work out this morning, off On Demand. Not much, but I haven't done anything like that in awhile. Then I ate my breakfast, drank my coffee, and got ready to go to the commissary. I was doing laundry in between. And since it takes a little bit of time to get ready, (I do it to make myself feel good, the one I try to impress is thousands of miles away) we were leaving the house at 11:30 a.m to head to the commissary. Which, technically was still morning time. I can now say, that is the first time I have ever been into the commissary at that time of "morning". Usually it is later in the afternoon.

I had someone comment on my facebook page, that it is the commiSCARY! Because they don't like it. I find that to be pretty common that people don't like the commissary. I think I might be the only one that does. The only thing I found scary today, was the competition that my two younger children were having, who could have the most, and the worst temper tantrums in the parking lot, before we even got in the store. Oh my it was awful. But we were there, and we needed food. So, I had no choice but to continue on. Then they all had to use the restroom before we started shopping. I just wanted to get started shopping. So, then finally we did all of our shopping, with bad behavior in between, and it was finally time to check out. Guess what, they all had to use the restroom again. By this time I was just overly frustrated and wanted to leave! Finally we were able to check out and leave. I didn't think I did to bad today, $175 for 11 days.

Then we were off towards home. When I pulled up in the driveway, I looked in the backseat, and all three were sleeping. There was no way I was going to wake them, until the very last second, when I had to. So, lucky me, I had to carry all off the food in the house, on my own. Then I woke them all up. And now it was time to put away all of the food we just bought. We of course had a late lunch today, but that is okay.

Then the rest of the day was spent doing laundry and cleaning. Tonight I use more of my "treasures" from Sunday. We had breakfast for dinner. I made cut up red potatoes, with onions, both are "treasures". Then we had turkey bacon, and scrambled eggs, with watermelon. (another treasure).

I was so thankful for bath time, Bible Studies, Prayer time, and tearing the chain of for when Josh is on his "vacation home". It was just a very long day with the kids getting up sooo.. entirely to early, and then they had such bad behavior. Now hopefully I get tired enough to go to bed soon. For some reason, I'm not feeling so tired, even though I had no naps today. Here's to making tomorrow a good day!

3 comments:

  1. I hope they sleep in a little longer for you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you do it Alicia, I don't think I could! What bible study do your kids do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kari Ann- Thankfully they did sleep in a little longer today, :)

    Carrie Liane- Our Church gives the kids a sheet every week, to read a Bible Verse, and then discuss it. I call it Bible Studies for the kids to understand. We just read a Bible Verse, and discuss it every night.

    ReplyDelete

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.