My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Monday, July 26, 2010

It always starts my day out fabulous when I hear my husbands voice....

DAY 131~

This morning, after I had just finished getting dressed, I received a phone call. It was my handsome hubby. We got to talk to him for 27 minutes this time. Yes, I say we, the kids had the chance to hear daddy's voice to, all three of them. All Johnathan could say was Hi daddy! and then copying mommy, I love you daddy. But that was the first time Josh had ever heard Johnathan say I love you daddy. So, it was a very precious moment. The kids always love hearing daddy's voice, and well, I do to. Especially since we don't get to see him, or hear from him every day. It means a lot to me.

Later on I got the call from the nurses concerning Johnathan and Elizabeth getting the free 16 hours of care per month. I went in a week ago, and was able to get Michael fully registered, but because of their developmental delays, I was told it would take 2-4 weeks to get them registered. I'm just ready for a break, and haven't had much of one from them since Josh has been deployed. I know, it sounds mean, but having to take care of them by myself, with no help 24/7 tires me out easily. So, hopefully they will be registered by the end of the week, that call just meant we are a step closer to getting them in. Or, I should say I am.

We were suppose to have someone tile our basement bathroom today, between 9-9:30 a.m. They never showed, so around 11 a.m I finally called the person we rent from to see where the person was at. They called me back at 11:30, and told me the tile person would be here around 1. Then around 1 this person called and said they would be coming at 1:30, they came at 1:35. It was a lot of wasted time waiting on these people. It is 3:45, and they left at 3:10 to go get some stuff they needed, in which they should have already had. They will be returning again tonight, who knows when, to do some more work. Lovely! The sooner it gets done the better.

Today I have spent my day doing the usual laundry. Two days in a row I was caught up, but that didn't last long. Two days ago, I had fallen behind on laundry, and by night I caught up. Then I spent an hour cleaning Elizabeth's room before bedtime, and guess what, she had laundry shoved everywhere. My laundry ended up being piled high again. Then last night I cleaned the boys room, after getting caught up again yesterday, and then last night, the same thing happened. So, again today that is what I have been doing. Washing, drying laundry, and putting it away. It's quite the pain! Apparently my kids don't understand,when I tell you to bring ALL your laundry down, don't shove it in misc. places. Or get the laundry I just cleaned dirty by throwing in on the floor with your dirty clothes. Ugh! Such a pain, but I should be caught up again for now. Just my daily laundry stuff.

Now, I should get off and make dinner. Tonight we are having turkey hot dogs, with wheat buns, and then not so healthy french fries. But you have to have something not so healthy every once in awhile, Right?

I'm glad my handsome hubby called us again today, I always love hearing his voice. He means the world to me, and I cannot wait to see him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.