DAY 128~
This was really not how I wanted to start off my day today. Whenever we get up, we let the dog go potty. We had left the door open today so he could come right in. Literally a few minutes later, I was outside calling him to come back in. After him running away yesterday, I didn't want this to happen.
Guess what, It did. He was not in our fenced back yard. He was gone. I went out front looking for him, walking up and down the side walk, not wanting to go to far from the house since the kids were in the house. Then I was like, okay I will go change Johnathan and then all of us will go for a walk. I picked out Johnathan's clothes, happened to look out the window, and saw this man walking a dog on a leash, first glance, I was like that is Luke. I went running down my stairs, and out the door. Where were they?? He thought it was the neighbors dog next to us, so he was taking him to the front door. He was nice though. And he said Luke was a good walker, ha, this must not be my dog after all. Only kidding, it was him.
I had texted my neighbor to let her know he was gone, and then my friend the house Luke escaped to last time he ran away. She happened to see the man walking the dog, the same time as me, and told me.
So, I have the greatest neighbors. Which, I did forget to mention, my other neighbor mowed the grass again for me today. Very much appreciated. And the my other awesome neighbor, was daring enough to ride in the truck with me today to Lowes. Mind you, I have only driven my husbands truck maybe 5 times. We were off to get fence posts and wood to block Luke from escaping. I was very much appreciative of this also. We got the wood, put it in the back of the truck and were on the road again.
My awesome neighbor, and her son, then fixed the fence for me so he can't get out. That means a lot to me. It took a few tried of sanding, in then my neighbor cutting the last piece of one of the fence posts. But, it is on for now.
The rest of the day was spent being lazy. I watched one t.v show, it sucked me right in. I really need to stop that. Bad t.v! Not much else really happened.
Tonight was the kids pizza, pajamas and a movie. The kids watched Astro Boy, in which I discovered Michael must have ordered before with out asking. I wasn't very happy about that. Then I ate my dinner and pulled some ugly weeds in the front. When I was getting ready to head in, I saw this flash of white, I walked faster, I knew it was one of my children, but they were gone. They ran as fast as they could downstairs. When they do that, you know they are up to no good.
Now, I'm trying to figure out if I want to go to bed early, or get a movie off On Demand. I haven't watched a movie at night since Josh left. So, I'm not sure if I'm ready yet still to do that, it was our thing almost every night, watching movies or t.v together. I still really miss that time spent with him. And today, has just been one of those lonely days that I have been missing him. Not the greatest of days. I haven't yet decided what I'm going to do. I hate the lonely feeling of just wanting him to be here with us. I really miss him. He is always in my thoughts, and in my heart. These last few days have seemed to go by fast, which is good, because that means the sooner we can see him. But yet bad because it is hard to accomplish much when the days are going by fast, and I'm not able to enjoy the kids as much, feeling there is a lot to do. So confusing.
I do know I can't wait for these next couple months to go by, can't wait to see him at the Airport!
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment