My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Monday, July 12, 2010

A day of relaxing...

DAY 117-

Today after I woke up, and then ate breakfast. I was relaxing for awhile. Until, I decided I needed to stop relaxing and clean the house. So, I cleaned the kitchen and dining room, and I cleaned the back windows. And then some other misc. stuff.

Until it was dinner time. Tonight, I was proud of myself for making something, somewhat healthy. I made whole wheat pasta noodles, with an already made organic tomato sauce with ground turkey. With the fresh green beans, out of my treasures from the farmers market, and cantaloupe, which was also a treasure.

I thought it was a good meal. Well, Johnathan and Elizabeth didn't agree. She threw a temper tantrum for an hour and a half, because she didn't want pasta. And he started to throw one, until he did eat some of his food. I guess that is what I get for trying to eat healthier. I let her know, this was dinner. Either you eat or don't. Later, she decided to eat it. After it was already in the fridge, and wanted me to heat it up. So, I did, and then she didn't eat it after all. It went to waste. ACK! It was a very frustrating, stressful time for an hour and a half.

Then it was bath time, Bible Study time, Prayer time, and tear off the chain until daddy comes home time. And in the beds they went, something mommy was ready for.

When I got on facebook tonight, I missed my husband by just one minute. He had left me a very nice note in my inbox on facebook. That not really did make my night. I miss him sooo.. much, and hope these next some odd months, goes by fast until I can give him a huge hug, and kiss. and let him know, face to face, how much he means to me.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you missed him on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh... I hate when I get on facebook and JUST miss my husband!

    I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph- At least I was able to have a nice message from him, so It was worth it.

    Renee~ It does make it a little hard missing him, especially by one minute!

    ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.