DAY 146~
And that stinks, because that is my fault!!! I told my husband that there was enough money for Internet. But, there ended up not being. I just checked the account and the money wasn't taken out, and money was in the account, about half of what he needed to pay for Internet, and that was in it. Means he didn't have enough money for Internet. Which really, really stinks. Because also, I think the phones are down, and that means no communication, which equals a sad wife!
To make this LONG day pass by (days seem to go by longer when I'm not able to communicate with my husband), we went to the last free lunch and a movie on Fort for the summer. We had left early, just to be sure to get in line before the food ran out. Well, today a lot less people came, and they had food left over. I don't really remember the movies name, but it was a little weird for my liking, some of the words used in the movie, I don't think I would have allowed the kids to watch it either, if I would have known about them.
When the movie was over, we went to CYS (Child and Youth Services on Fort) to get Johnathan's and Elizabeth's cards for their hourly care. It is what is scanned when you check them in. They had failed to give them to me when I registered those two, but I had one for Michael. Since CYS was busy, they sent me down to the middle of no where, the place the kids will go on Monday to get the cards.
Then the kids and I went to a park, about 10 minutes from our house. It seems longer to get to though. I met another Army Wife, who's husband is deployed, and just happens to live on the next street over from us. It was funny, because we weren't really in the area that we live in, and a ways away. She could have lived in a lot of different areas. She has two girls, Elizabeth enjoyed playing with one of them. That is what Elizabeth told me when I had asked her if she had fun playing with the girls. She corrected me as fast as she possibly could, " I had fun playing with one girl mommy." Elizabeth and the other girl, who is a year older then Elizabeth were doing a great job playing and using their imaginations, such as pretending to be dogs, and using their stuffed animals and then wrapping this long thin branch thing, and pretending it was a leash.
We then came home and ate left overs for dinner. Michael went to bed early, for the second night in a row, after he took his bath. Then Elizabeth and Johnathan stayed up with me for a little bit until I gave them their bath, did bedtime routing and put them to bed.
Now it's time for me to end this LONG day and get some shut eye myself. My days won't start getting better until I'm able to hear from my husband. Two weeks if a long time for me, but either the phones are down, or he is busy, probably actually both. It just still stinks, not being able to talk to the man I love.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment