DAY 162~
I'm so sleepy tonight as I write this blog. Today I managed to get all of the kids on the bus, and yet arrive to working out late! Not sure how that happened it did! I didn't have my work out partners number since I lost all of my information, and everything on my phone when it had to be rebooted for not working. Thankfully, she was also running late. I worked out today for about 45 minutes instead of about an hour and a half.
When I arrived home, I got to talk to Josh on Facebook chat. Which was nice. I actually came down the basement in hopes he would get on. There is never a promise that he will, he might be busy, or the Internet might be down. I was glad I got to talk to him before he headed off to bed.
Then I did some laundry. And took a nap. I really need a boost of energy in order to get this house clean. I just feel so tired lately. Haha, Like now!
Tonight, the 3rd-5th graders had their back to school night. It was Michael's turn, basically it was the same thing as the other night. We had to walk through the school on scavenger hunt looking for such things as the lost and found, and being able to say what RRS is (Respect, Responsibility, Safety). Then you would get a staff member to sign off on it. You would need 5 for an ice cream sundae, 10 for a smencil (a pencil that smells), and all of them for a personal pizza at Pizza hut. Again, we got all of them.But we had to work harder tonight going to all of the places instead of some teachers saying, Oh I will just sign off on this and this. We had our sundaes, met another Army Wife who's husband will be going to Korea for a year. They have a child in Michael's and Elizabeth's class. The kids were taking to long eating their ice cream, so I helped to start stacking chairs. Then we ended up being the last family to leave, who wasn't a teacher, staff member, or volunteer for the night. The Principal told us when when we left, "thanks for staying so long", haha.
It is time for me to get some sleep, as I can barely keep my eyes open, and I cannot stop yawning. Off to bed I go, hoping to dream about my husband tonight, as I cannot wait to see him "next month!"
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment