My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Well, I guess, at least my phone works now!

Day 161~

Today was just a typical week day. Got the kids off to school on their buses,and then went and had a great work out at the gym.

When I got back to the house I did my 3 sets of 20 crunches. Then it was time for lunch, and a nap. After I had fallen asleep, I heard the doorbell ring. I got up, and it was our repair man to work on the basement. The office had called me yesterday to ask if they could come out yesterday, I let them know it wouldn't work. So, I said, after noon today. They never called to finalize it, on an exact time, so I thought that he wasn't coming. Ha, guess I was wrong.

When he was done with his work, I was talking to him for a little bit. He was telling me how two water heaters at two different house had been leaking since Friday. And don't forget they just called me yesterday about fixing my wall. I would say that the wall wasn't important compared to that, we are able to use our bathroom, even if the wall wasn't pretty. Just thought that was strange.

Then this afternoon my I-Phone went dead, it wouldn't charge, wouldn't turn on, or anything. I was getting really stressed. I called at & t, they guy told me our warranty expired 2 months ago, and we wouldn't qualify for new phones until February. Well, what good will that do? I need my phone now. I figured out on my own to plug the phone into the computer, and that rebooted it. That guy never told me that. Umm, I was calling for help, thanks for the help guy! Now it works. One big problem though, it rebooted, and had all of my husbands information, his email, phone contacts, etc. I really don't want all of that stuff. I have to figure it out more tomorrow. Just glad I have a phone to use now. Even if it looks like it was just bought, because EVERYTHING on my phone was wiped out. UGH!!! But like I said, at least it is usable now, earlier it wasn't next step, trying to figure out how to get his information off.

Well, it is almost 1 a.m. The kids are in bed. We read a story tonight that Johnathan brought home from school, with a little bear. He has to return it tomorrow, and I have to write the fun things he did with the bear. I didn't do my homework tonight, which is okay, I don't "have to" do it every night. I talked to Josh some instead on Facebook chat, but now I'm very tired and heading to bed. Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. I totally love this blog website I set one up for my hubby, family and close friends. Thanx fore the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walden06- It is great being able to write what is on my mind every day. It helps to get through the day sometimes. The best thing we can do with our husbands deployed is just take it one day at a time, :)

    ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.