My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Monday, August 30, 2010

I have learned, not to ever get my hopes up..

DAY 165~

For some reason or another, my husband was either busy, or the phones were down, but the kids and I were not able to hear his voice this weekend. With this LONG separation, I have learned never to get my hopes up, in the end most likely I will be disappointed.

This morning the kids and went to Church. Go me! I woke up at 10:32 a.m, for a 11 o'clock service! So awesome, Not! I didn't have time to do my hair, got dressed put on make up and jewelry, and had to call it good. We made it on time though. Today's service was about fulfilling your life with God, and not just Religion. Meaning, you want to have God with you at all times, and in your heart, and not just "practicing Religion. Your heart should be filled with God, and not Religion.

After Church, we then came home and ate lunch. I got on Facebook, talked to Josh for a few minutes, and was looking for my missing Registration. Well, I went back to the car, took out all three registrations I had handed the MP yesterday for the "random" search, and saw one of them may have had 10/2009, and the top, but when you looked closer it expired 11/2010. So the 10/2009 must have meant when the registration was made. So, I had it with me the ENTIRE time. Glad something was telling me to look closer,and that was what I did.

Then we were off to the pool. With our friend that we have been to the pool with before. We always have a great time. But, the kids and I only stayed at the pool an hour and a half, then came home. It started to get windy, and so that is why we left. Of course, after we already decided to head home, it wasn't as windy, and a little warm.

On the way home I stopped by McDonald's and bought a dollar large sweet tea. I wanted something to drink besides water, and I let the kids know that was all we were getting because we were eating chili for dinner.

We came home and had chili for dinner. We love Nalleys chili from Washington State, my parents sent it to us. It is like a special treat for us since we can't buy it here.

Then it was time for me to clean, I did some laundry, cleaned the kitchen and other things. The sweet tea had given me the energy to do so. Finally, it was bath time and Prayer time, and tearing off the chain for when Josh is coming home for leave. And finally, time for the kids to get into bed.

I had two "big" assignments to accomplish tonight. Ack, I had 1 and a half hours to complete, a ten question test, answering each question in 100 words, and then for my other class a 450 word thesis statement. Bad me for saving this for the last possible minute before it is due. I hope my grades turn out well.

Now, since it is one o'clock in the morning, I say i should head to bed. I have to be up in 6 hours with the kids, ack!

I love and miss my husband, and I cannot wait to see him, "next month!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.