DAY 164~
This morning, I was planning on waking up EARLY, in order to have a yard sale early. That didn't happen, I woke up around 10 a.m, with either Allergies, or a cold. I feel MISERABLE, only at Night!
When I woke up at 10, I still decided to have the yard sale. I could have done with out though, since we had NO customers stop by. Big waste of time! So, we closed up at 12:30. I wish I would not have even had it today, if I would have known that.
I then went to rest my eyes for 45 minutes while the kids watched cartoons. I really need to find my energy, I have no clue where it is. I'm sick of feeling tired. I think the kids took ALL of my energy, when they returned back to school. Really, can I please have it BACK?????
Then it was a late lunch time. We had a late lunch because I wasn't sure how late the two older ones would eat at CYS, and I didn't want them to starve. After lunch we were headed on Fort, to drop those to off at CYS.
Umm, Except one BIG problem! I was RANDOMLY selected to have my car SEARCHED!! Man, did I feel oh so special! NOT!!!! License, Registration,proof of insurance and I.D, Please, the MP said. License, Check! I.D, Check, Proof of Insurance, Check! Registration, umm, Registration, where are you???? CRAP!!! Where is it? I have 3 OLD ones, do you want these???? He did take those since I had THREE. I then had to get out of the car, and open ALL of the doors, while he took a mirror thing to look under the car, and peak in the car. Then I was on my way. "Just remember to find your Registration," the MP said! I must have left the Registration in my folder, when I went to get a new Sticker for the car. Good thing he stopped me, now I know, and can put it back in the car.
Then I dropped the older two off at CYS. When I arrived, the front desk lady was telling another lady how good of mother I am because I take the kids out on date nights, she said more parents should be like that.
Once they were dropped off, it was time for Chuckie Cheese. We went in, ordered our pizza, and I put the number at the table. Then Johnathan was off. He found a airplane game, "I want to fly mommy", Johnathan said. He played a few times, it was hard to get him off. Then our Pizza came. I got him off the game, and sat him at the table to eat, after getting our drinks. He took a sip of his drink, and WOULDN'T eat. I tried talking him into it, it wasn't working. So, I went and boxed the pizza up. All but ONE slice, I only ate one slice. We ended up bringing almost all of a large pizza home, for lunch tomorrow.
Then he was off again. He found a little yellow car to ride in, but got out after it started, even though I tried stopping him. He found the MONSTER TRUCK!! His NEW favorite thing. When I said we were going to Chuckie Cheese, that is what he said, "Monster Truck." So, he sat in the Monster Truck, and NEVER wanted to leave. It would stop, he would say, "It not over" when the ride would say it was over. He had 50 tokens to himself, MOST of them were used on the Monster Truck. I would try talking him into other rides, or telling him if he wanted a toy we would have to try and win tickets. He wanted the Monster truck and that was that. I have NO CLUE how many times he went on it, MAYBE 30 AT LEAST!! All I know was I was ABOUT TO, Fall ASLEEP STANDING!! He was in LOVE with that ride. (I would watch for kids in line, nobody wast interested int he Monster Truck that entire time)
Finally, I'm really not sure how I did it. I pulled him away from the ride. We ended up at a Snowmobile ride. He actually did REALLY GOOD, for only being 3 years old. He played that a few times, until all of his coins were gone. I managed to play surrounding games while he was on these 3 rides to win him some tickets. (they would only be games right next to him)
We then picked out his "toy" from the 21 tickets I won, haha. Enough for a small toy thing, and a sucker. And then I bought him a hat. He was IN LOVE with the hat. I had seen a stuffed Monster truck for 14.99, that I WILL have to go back and get one day. I just didn't have enough money today. He would REALLY LOVE that Monster Truck!
Then it was off to the Park on Fort, same one I took Liz last week. He played for about an hour. And I met a new Army Wife who gave me her number. When we arrived, Johnathan said, "pizza mommy", So I took his plate with the pizza, and his drink and found a picnic table for him to eat at. After his hour of play, we went to get the other two from CYS.
On the way back home we got gas and the younger two fell asleep on the way home. I got a picture Of Johnathan sleeping on the couch after we arrived home, and I carried him in.
Now the kids are in bed, my assignments are complete FOR THE NIGHT, and I'm feeling miserable with my cold, or allergies, not sure what they are. Time for sleep before Church in the morning.
I'm always loving, missing and thinking of my husband.. Can't wait for next month!!!
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment