My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Monday, August 23, 2010

I have never seen so many people run out of Walmart....

DAY 159~

I had another Great work out today with my friend, after getting the kids off on their buses. I go on Fort, which from my house, to the gym is around 20 minutes, or less.

After the work out it was time to come home. I barely made it home to get Johnathan off the bus. Then we ate lunch, and I was pretty much lazy! ACK! I need to stop that. I have cleaning I need to accomplish. My body has been so tired lately, even drinking coffee. I don't know what I am going to do with myself, besides try to kick this "funk" out of my house!

Later on Johnathan and I walked to the older two kids, bus stop to grab them. I decided when they got home it was time to go to Walmart, and get Milk and training pants. I happened to also see a sloppy joe packet, that when I was at the commissary I forgot to pick up. I have to have all of my sloppy joes before Josh gets home, because he doesn't like them.

When we decided to leave for Walmart, it decided POUR DOWN RAIN!!! It was horrible! I have not seen so many people, RUN IN AND OUT OF WALMART! The kids and I didn't park to far away, and by the time we got into Walmart, I WAS SOAKED!!! From my thighs down, on my pant legs. It was embarrassing being so wet walking around the store. We had to pull out our light jackets for the first time awhile. I'm not looking forward to the fall/winter time because I don't like the cold. Summer time is my favorite time of year, and I will be so sad when it is over until next year.

The kids and I were getting ready to head out to the car, putting up our hoods and such, I don't know if it is a good thing or not, when the Photographer in the portrait studio knows you by name. We were standing by the portrait studio, and she said hi, and then my name. She is a nice lady though.

When we got home it was dinner time, I made grilled cheese. I think I'm the only person that adds ketchup and mayo, haha! But we like it!And we had chips. After dinner I was sitting on the couch, and ended up falling asleep while the kids were watching television. They were good and sat, and I completely didn't purposely fall asleep. It just happened. When I woke up, it was 45 minutes past their usual bedtime, in which I usually stick to every night. And I'm pretty sure that while I was asleep, Johnathan was using his cars and driving them on me. That is how tired I must have been.

I got my approval letter for Physical therapy in the mail today, thankfully the place is not far from the house at all. Walmart is not to far away from our house, and it is even before that. I ended up very luck, they could have been quite a ways a way that they could have made me go.

I also was able to talk to Josh for 34 minutes today, after not being able to hear his voice for 10 days. Which absolutely stinks! I hate that about his deployment, it was always 2-3 days before on ALL three of the previous deployments. Now he is busy and such, that on average it is every 5 days to TWO + WEEKS! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE! Like I said it drives me crazy! I hate how busy they make him. We are his family, and yes he is doing his job, but he does need time in order to communicate with his wife and three children.

Now that my homework is complete for the night, we have done our Prayer time, and took a piece off the chain for when Josh is on his "vacation home", I think it is time for me to head to bed. For some reason, I'm feeling very tired, even though, I slept for at least an hour. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.