DAY 144~
The little guy I watched yesterday was picked up at 7 a.m this morning.
Today after our failed attempt from 7:45 a.m- 10 a.m, of our yard sale, having nobody stop, we closed it up and went to Church.
It was a good services at Church. The topic today was, What is your Gift? Everyone is put on earth with a gift, whether it be Patience, teaching, helping others, etc. What is your gift? Mine is writing about my experiences at home while my husband is deployed, hoping that other Military Wives who read my blog will think, "if she can do it, I can do it too." Also, to give a better understanding to those who aren't Military wives, of how it is to be at home while your husband is deployed. I'm still hoping to write my book to continue on with my gift of sharing with others, my experiences. Whatever your gift may be, be sure to use it, and help others with the Gift That God has given you to use.
After Church we came home and ate lunch. I watched one t.v show, before going out and vacuuming out my s.u.v. I decided I was going to also my husbands truck out before calling it a night. I had everything moved over to the truck, and I was going to start, before it started raining. So, I went around closing up my SUV, and my husbands truck. I shut his door, walked away, and a dang bee came up and stung my neck.
This made me very nervous, I had never been stung before and hadn't a clue if I was allergic. Plus, it was on my neck where I couldn't see it. I called my parents, I wasn't sure what I needed to do, I hurt, well stung, sooooo..... bad!!!! I then called my neighbor because I couldn't see it. She brought over some benadryl . But, before the benadryl kicked it, it was stinging like not other, plus half of my face was having a weird, numb feeling, and my eye was feeling puffy/ swollen. I was also having a little problem breathing, but nothing that I would need to go to the E.R over. My neighbor sat with me and the kids for a half hour to make sure I was okay. Then she went home, but let me know I would probably get sleepy.
Well, to this point, 6 and a half hours later, I have fought the sleep. I made myself some coffee, because I had to much to do, to fall asleep. Including my homework tonight. And of course taking care of the kids, plus at that point I still needed to make dinner.
Everything seems to be okay now, from the bee sting. Thankfully. I don't know what I would have done if I had an allergic reaction. That wouldn't have been good.
I think it is time for me to head off to bed now, I have been fighting the sleep, but it is slowly trying to take over my body. I hope I get to talk to my husband soon, it has been 13 days since I have heard his voice, which is just to long for me. Headed off to bed to get some shut eye now!
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment