DAY 151~
I didn't sleep to well last night because I woke up with a horrible stomach ache at 4:30 a.m and could barely move. I had to drag myself downstairs to get the only thing I knew we had, tums. I was just in so much pain it was horrible. So, I didn't get that much sleep, and had decided I wasn't sure if I was going to Church.
For one, I had to start feeling better, also, I didn't set my alarm, so when I fell back asleep, I had to wake up at a decent time on my own. About 7:30 a.m the kids woke up, and were worried about going to Church. I sent them to back to bed, it was just to early for our last Saturday before School starts. So, then they woke me up again worried about Church. This was when I decided we would go. I was also feeling better at this time.
Today at Church it was about being there for others, helping out, talking to them, ones that you usually wouldn't help, maybe strangers, homeless, or someone in Prison. It is always not about yourself in life, but helping others who cannot help themselves
After Church I had to come home and do bills. I was feeling soooo.... tired, that I really felt Like I could sleep this next month and some away. But couldn't to many things to do. When I was finished with the bills, it was then time to plan out our menu for the next two weeks and go to the commissary. I feel like we have been to the Fort every day here for awhile. It's like were making up for Josh being gone, since that is where he works.
The kids weren't the greatest at the commissary, we didn't arrive until 4:40, and they closed at 6. We were pulling out of the parking lot at 5:45 p.m though. I spent 168.00 for 2 weeks of groceries. Then it was time to come home and put them away.
Tonight I was also having trouble getting on to my student account for my school. I had to call technical support, but thankfully the guy on the phone helped me get it figured out, and now I can access my homework now, ack!
I also received a nice note of FaceBook chat today from Josh, it really did make my day. Because besides that, today was one of those not really, really bad days, but not the greatest either. Now I have to get off and finish up a few things before hitting the hay. Good Night!
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment